+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ManiS 1402

Nov 22, 2018
If your wage rate was updated then you don’t have to worry. But in the offer of employment that we have sent to IRCC is of low wage then there can be a chance. My friends was food service supervisor at ‘popeye’s chicken’ but he was paid less than a supervisor should be paid. His file was rejected. In AIPP only IRCC have all the enforcement rights from checking work experience or legitimacy of the job offer. CBSA is even going to the employers in atlantic canada as many applicants after landing are not even showing up to work.
Does it mean that if pay rate is less then province will not issue endorsement approval?
My NOC is 6311( fast food supervisor) and my pay rate is $12.50 (NL). Do you think it will create any problem for me at PR stage and currently I am waiting for Endorsement approval.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Does it mean that if pay rate is less then province will not issue endorsement approval?
My NOC is 6311( fast food supervisor) and my pay rate is $12.50 (NL). Do you think it will create any problem for me at PR stage and currently I am waiting for Endorsement approval.
The provinces are not that vigilant in wage negotiations and thus sometimes are issuing endorsements without even checking job offers. No employer in canada can give you less than the minimum wage in that province. So on federal level IRCC just see that supervisor and the team members that person is supervising are earning same money. This clearly is worker abuse so that is why IRCC is doing these things. Every case is different.

Reactions: suresh320

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hello. Share with us how many time you are waiting for Endorsement?

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Ok tell your employer to change your pay according to the wages in the region and put in a new offer of employment with all the new pay. Sign it and send it updated and tell them you didn’t knew about this and your employer has helped out. Now also send a copy to the province so they can adjust it I don’t know if they are going to accept this but this might help out. Because the avg in canada is 11.25 but what’s in your region. Because if the officer don’t take all this in consideration that might lead to refusal.

This is what I would do.

When getting endorsement the province clearly asked to change my pay, so my employer did change my pay to get endorsement. My pay is also $11.75, so I am also worried.

Give me your timeline? Please do mention which date you received the email from IRCC regarding this query. Did you receive the email or your employer?
I received the email on Thursday last week

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
The provinces are not that vigilant in wage negotiations and thus sometimes are issuing endorsements without even checking job offers. No employer in canada can give you less than the minimum wage in that province. So on federal level IRCC just see that supervisor and the team members that person is supervising are earning same money. This clearly is worker abuse so that is why IRCC is doing these things. Every case is different.
I think you make a good point here

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
6311- food services supervisor
According to AHSP your wage should fall under regional median wage.
For 6311 regional median wage is as follows
NEW BRUNSWICK- $12.40 or above
PEI: $12.80 or above
NS: $12.55
NL: $12.65
if your wage not match according to this chart, they might not proceed your application
Can you point out the chart please so I can look for other positions as well. Plz and thankyou

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Ok tell your employer to change your pay according to the wages in the region and put in a new offer of employment with all the new pay. Sign it and send it updated and tell them you didn’t knew about this and your employer has helped out. Now also send a copy to the province so they can adjust it I don’t know if they are going to accept this but this might help out. Because the avg in canada is 11.25 but what’s in your region. Because if the officer don’t take all this in consideration that might lead to refusal.

This is what I would do.

When getting endorsement the province clearly asked to change my pay, so my employer did change my pay to get endorsement. My pay is also $11.75, so I am also worried.

Give me your timeline? Please do mention which date you received the email from IRCC regarding this query. Did you receive the email or your employer?
I received the mail on Thursday last week and I have met my employer.. They told me that they will write a letter to ICC as regards to my payment, that their start of payment to their works are minimum wage, the increase will be after a year..
I don't know if the letter will make sense to them

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
If your wage rate was updated then you don’t have to worry. But in the offer of employment that we have sent to IRCC is of low wage then there can be a chance. My friends was food service supervisor at ‘popeye’s chicken’ but he was paid less than a supervisor should be paid. His file was rejected. In AIPP only IRCC have all the enforcement rights from checking work experience or legitimacy of the job offer. CBSA is even going to the employers in atlantic canada as many applicants after landing are not even showing up to work.
How was his pay

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
I was issued endorsement for $11.75 noc code 6311 by nl. they asked my employer to increase the wages by 0.25 cents so we wrote 11.75. So you should be fine, I think they accept it if the pay is in the low range of noc but not below that.