+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone!
Can someone please tell me if I need to send copies of my translations or should I send the original translations?
It’s not clear to me if they will accept the copies or not.
Thanks!

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "leo888, post: 7821573, member: 860992"] 30 января мой работодатель подал заявление в Новую Шотландию, и я все еще жду ..... :([/ QUOTE]
Hi leo. Did u have any news for endorsement? I am waiting from NS too. Thanks

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Have anyone been refuse PR because of the wages(pay) not meeting the offer of employment given to you.. How did you handle it

saylolly

Apr 11, 2019
can someone help with AIPP information all the way from Nigeria. I am trying to find a designated employee but nothing seems to work. If the AIPP is set up my the Atlantic provinces, then there shouldn't be such a hard process to find or locate an employer that falls in the category.

someone please share more light on this. or add me to a group using - +2348064112076

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
my offer of employment is NoC B-6311 ( Food service supervisor) and my wages( salary) per hour is $11.25
so the cic send a request letter for me to give more information about the salary because the believe is less than the post given to me
what should i do? have anybody been in this situation

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
6311- food services supervisor
According to AHSP your wage should fall under regional median wage.
For 6311 regional median wage is as follows
NEW BRUNSWICK- $12.40 or above
PEI: $12.80 or above
NS: $12.55
NL: $12.65
if your wage not match according to this chart, they might not proceed your application

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
my offer of employment is NoC B-6311 ( Food service supervisor) and my wages( salary) per hour is $11.25
so the cic send a request letter for me to give more information about the salary because the believe is less than the post given to me
Which province you applied?

rdpatel1201@yahoo.in

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
I have a confusion, for your situation.. because if your job offer does not maintain median wage, the province can't issue an endorsement letter to apply PR. So if cic sent you letter that means you got endorsement and you applied??
Share your case...this might helpful for many others

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Ok tell your employer to change your pay according to the wages in the region and put in a new offer of employment with all the new pay. Sign it and send it updated and tell them you didn’t knew about this and your employer has helped out. Now also send a copy to the province so they can adjust it I don’t know if they are going to accept this but this might help out. Because the avg in canada is 11.25 but what’s in your region. Because if the officer don’t take all this in consideration that might lead to refusal.

This is what I would do.

When getting endorsement the province clearly asked to change my pay, so my employer did change my pay to get endorsement. My pay is also $11.75, so I am also worried.

Give me your timeline? Please do mention which date you received the email from IRCC regarding this query. Did you receive the email or your employer?

Last edited:

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
6311- food services supervisor
According to AHSP your wage should fall under regional median wage.
For 6311 regional median wage is as follows
NEW BRUNSWICK- $12.40 or above
PEI: $12.80 or above
NS: $12.55
NL: $12.65
if your wage not match according to this chart, they might not proceed your application
My offer of employment says $11.75. It was asked by the province to increase my pay to that for this position. After that only I was issued endorsement from NL. You are correct. But should I be worried because the province asked for this pay to be set for this position and I don’t know if the IRCC have different rules about wages.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My offer of employment says $11.75. It was asked by the province to increase my pay to that for this position. After that only I was issued endorsement from NL. You are correct. But should I be worried because the province asked for this pay to be set for this position and I don’t know if the IRCC have different rules about wages.
If your wage rate was updated then you don’t have to worry. But in the offer of employment that we have sent to IRCC is of low wage then there can be a chance. My friends was food service supervisor at ‘popeye’s chicken’ but he was paid less than a supervisor should be paid. His file was rejected. In AIPP only IRCC have all the enforcement rights from checking work experience or legitimacy of the job offer. CBSA is even going to the employers in atlantic canada as many applicants after landing are not even showing up to work.