+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Supervisor pay 14$/hr, but when cbsa or ircc called the hr they found out the supervisor’s pay is same as the team members.
My pay was increased on paper(offer of employment) but it took two pay periods to show up in my paystub, because my employer forgot to raise my pay. I am inland, AISP, and already submitted the application and received aor. Do you think I would have a problem because it took a while to get this done and the raise show up in my paystub.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My pay was increased on paper(offer of employment) but it took two pay periods to show up in my paystub, because my employer forgot to raise my pay. I am inland, AISP, and already submitted the application and received aor. Do you think I would have a problem because it took a while to get this done and the raise show up in my paystub.
As you are currently working with the employer there should be no problem. But one thing is sure either IRCC or CBSA will surely contact your employer about you. If we go into technicality on job offer form it is said that the applicant is currently working+whatever the payrate. You are saying it took two pay periods i.e. 28 days to kick in. That was ‘honest misrepresentation’ on your part,If their is mismatch between payrate on supporting docs.
Now my main concern for you is your work experience. If you were a supervisor and were paid as same as your juniors then the visa officer can further go into your file. And as you are inland i am afraid your file is not transferred to ottawa. As that visa office is on of the most strict offices. Hope for the best and call ircc to find out which visa office is processing your file. As your processing will be started after medicals be prepared.

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
As you are currently working with the employer there should be no problem. But one thing is sure either IRCC or CBSA will surely contact your employer about you. If we go into technicality on job offer form it is said that the applicant is currently working+whatever the payrate. You are saying it took two pay periods i.e. 28 days to kick in. That was ‘honest misrepresentation’ on your part,If their is mismatch between payrate on supporting docs.
Now my main concern for you is your work experience. If you were a supervisor and were paid as same as your juniors then the visa officer can further go into your file. And as you are inland i am afraid your file is not transferred to ottawa. As that visa office is on of the most strict offices. Hope for the best and call ircc to find out which visa office is processing your file. As your processing will be started after medicals be prepared.
No I started as a food and beverage server at $10.50 in 2017 and the my pay gradually went upto 11.50 as a 6311. when applying for endorsement the province asked that my pay should go upto $11.75 as a 6311.my experience is in the food and beverage server category. and I have clearly mentioned in my loe that this was the case and because of that there is a discrepancy in some of the places. and yeah the other staff is paid less than me. so what do you think with all this steps taken? my endorsement was issued just before days of my expiry of pgwp so I applied and explained that this pay rate will kick in the future as demanded by the province. I didn't put in any exact date when it will kick in. hopefully they understand the scenario.

Last edited:

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
No I started as a food and beverage server at $10.50 in 2017 and the my pay gradually went upto 11.50 as a 6311. when applying for endorsement the province asked that my pay should go upto $11.75 as a 6311.my experience is in the food and beverage server category. and I have clearly mentioned in my loe that this was the case and because of that there is a discrepancy in some of the places. and yeah the other staff is paid less than me. so what do you think with all this steps taken?
As per my exp you gradually got promoted at the workplace. You have strong connection to NL,your profile is straight forward. Don’t worry. Did you passed your medicals...?

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
As per my exp you gradually got promoted at the workplace. You have strong connection to NL,your profile is straight forward. Don’t worry. Did you passed your medicals...?
Not yet. I graduated here. my timeline is:

APP received: April 09
AOR: May 15
No further updates\

TWP received: April 09
Approved: today May 23

Last edited:

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Not yet. I graduated here. my timeline is:

APP received: April 09
AOR: May 15
No further updates\

TWP received: April 09
No updates yet, can't link it either. Any tips
Hey @yashmehta313 as you are offered noc 6311 do you have 6311 exp of atleast 1560 hrs. And what is your current post food service supervisor or noc 6513. If you are being offered noc 6311 you cannot show noc 6513 exp.

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Hey @yashmehta313 as you are offered noc 6311 do you have 6311 exp of atleast 1560 hrs. And what is your current post food service supervisor or noc 6513. If you are being offered noc 6311 you cannot show noc 6513 exp.
but I applied in AISP not AIHP. my experience is in AISP and on the basis of that experience my employer is providing me a job under 6311. So I definitely match the eligibility. Two of my friends inland here with me, same case. approved and PR received the only difference was their salary was $14.00 I believe. So my only concern is my salary

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
but I applied in AISP not AIHP. my experience is in AISP and on the basis of that experience my employer is providing me a job under 6311. So I definitely match the eligibility. Two of my friends inland here with me, same case. approved and PR received the only difference was their salary was $14.00 I believe. So my only concern is my salary
If you are being offered noc 6311 your job exp should be of food service supervisor
If your endorsement and job offer says noc 6513 your exp should be of server. AIPP says we must prove IRCC that we have job experience in the NOC we are being offered.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements/federal-provincial-territorial/newfoundland-labrador/canada-newfoundland-labrador-agreement-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program.html

This link was very useful to me try to find the answer in it.

In your case your job exp is 6513 but job offer is 6311.

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
If you are being offered noc 6311 your job exp should be of food service supervisor
If your endorsement and job offer says noc 6513 your exp should be of server. AIPP says we must prove IRCC that we have job experience in the NOC we are being offered.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/agreements/federal-provincial-territorial/newfoundland-labrador/canada-newfoundland-labrador-agreement-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program.html

This link was very useful to me try to find the answer in it.

In your case your job exp is 6513 but job offer is 6311.
few minutes ago my twp was approved. Thank God! I think many people have done that. I am inland and they clearly mention in my endorsement that my experience is in NOC 6513 and I am being offered a job at NOC 6311. Same occupation. they wouldn't have given endorsement if they had an issue. My two friends got PR, so I am wondering how if all of us are wrong. Thanks for the help! How is your timeline?

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Anyone here who've recently received the endorsement letter from the province, can please share what was the timeline? I can't help myself refreshing my mailbox every 2 seconds. I've been waiting for 20 days now.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
few minutes ago my twp was approved. Thank God! I think many people have done that. I am inland and they clearly mention in my endorsement that my experience is in NOC 6513 and I am being offered a job at NOC 6311. Same occupation. they wouldn't have given endorsement if they had an issue. My two friends got PR, so I am wondering how if all of us are wrong. Thanks for the help! How is your timeline?
I hope you get your PPR soon. It is good knowing that IRCC is generous to hospitality industry. I know and it is written on website too that nurses can apply for health care aid. But did not knew that job exp is transferable in between hospitality noc’s too. My work exp will be completed in september
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/assessing-application-against-selection-criteria.html#s04