+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
@TheNorms they gave me the letter, and in that letter an option of Halifax amd Fredericton in NB. So i guess i have to go to Fredericton, since it's just in the NB area. I will have to bring the letter and my passport. I have until Spetember 9 to accomplish and submit myself for the exit interview, as tsted in the letter. Thank you all so much.

Reactions: Eve007

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@TheNorms they gave me the letter, and in that letter an option of Halifax amd Fredericton in NB. So i guess i have to go to Fredericton, since it's just in the NB area. I will have to bring the letter and my passport. I have until Spetember 9 to accomplish and submit myself for the exit interview, as tsted in the letter. Thank you all so much.
So happy for you @ishpiringkiting, it’s been a long time coming. did you receive it in the post or by email? Sorry for all the questions, just so I know which to keep an extra eye on. So you’re off to the visa office tomorrow I know I would be!

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi @TheNorms. I received it by email that i have a new message in my gckey account. So just keep an eye on the email adress you provided to them, also, from time to time, please check your gckey. It will also tell if you have a new message. Hang on, you are next!!! Please keep in touch

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi @TheNorms. I received it by email that i have a new message in my gckey account. So just keep an eye on the email adress you provided to them, also, from time to time, please check your gckey. It will also tell if you have a new message. Hang on, you are next!!! Please keep in touch
Thank you @ishpiringkiting, let us know how your landing interview goes. Yes we will certainly keep in contact with you. We wish you all the best and I hope you are reunited with your family very soon.