+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

guyzo_kamta

Feb 24, 2019
Thank you for this response,
After the calculation i found that i need to pay $2,550.00 if this amount is true, then the problem now is in the credit card limit which is $1,500.00 in my country, so can i pay the amount in 2 small orders and provide 2 different receipts ?

If anybody have any other suggestion it will be appreciated, since i will be sending my application soon
Hello, I also did the same thing with my application. I have included the two orders in my application file sent last february 8th.

Kevintian1110

Jan 31, 2019
[
That’s good that you are in IP2 at least your background checks are under way, yes I agree checking gckey does get depressing when

Hi I would say you have cleared the completeness check otherwise it would have been returned to you. it’s a good sign that they are satisfied with what you have submitted and are happy to continue processing while they wait for the additional documents.
Appriciate for your reply and good to hear. So hopefully my PPR is coming soon after i submit my addtional documents.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just got off the phone to IRCC, spoke to a very helpful lady who confirmed my case was approved on 5th February which is when I received my 2nd ghost update. I will be asked to attend a inland landing appointment at the Halifax visa office where my PR will be issued. I am so happy, I just need to wait for my appointment which will be issued around 3 to 6 weeks after decision made.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Just got off the phone to IRCC, spoke to a very helpful lady who confirmed my case was approved on 5th February which is when I received my 2nd ghost update. I will be asked to attend a inland landing appointment at the Halifax visa office where my PR will be issued. I am so happy, I just need to wait for my appointment which will be issued around 3 to 6 weeks after decision made.

Congratulations !!! Looks like I need to call them as well. Will update as soon as I will be able to talk to somebody at IRCC

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Congratulations !!! Looks like I need to call them as well. Will update as soon as I will be able to talk to somebody at IRCC
When you call IRCC select options 2-1-1-0 it’s not the correct scheme but it bypasses all the talking and options and gets you straight to an agent. My wait time was 35 mins. Let us know.

Arunrushi1989

Apr 10, 2018

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
When you call IRCC select options 2-1-1-0 it’s not the correct scheme but it bypasses all the talking and options and gets you straight to an agent. My wait time was 35 mins. Let us know.
Just got off the phone. Everything seems to be in order: medicals, eligibility and criminality check but they still need to do the security check which they didn't start yet. So I have to wait.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just got off the phone. Everything seems to be in order: medicals, eligibility and criminality check but they still need to do the security check which they didn't start yet. So I have to wait.
I know that’s not what you wanted to hear but it’s good news as all the most important stuff is passed, security checks can take 2 weeks to 2 months to complete. It’s out of IRCC hands. Where are from? If you are from one of the eye countries it shouldn’t take long at all.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
I know that’s not what you wanted to hear but it’s good news as all the most important stuff is passed, security checks can take 2 weeks to 2 months to complete. It’s out of IRCC hands. Where are from? If you are from one of the eye countries it shouldn’t take long at all.
I'm from Poland so I don't think it will take long.

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Hi Guys, please advise that someone who got an endorsement approval letter recently submitted below documents when applied endorsement to NB??

I have just received email that NB needs them for endorsement certificate.

• Reference letter from previous employer
  • Language exam test results
  • Education credential assessment
My employer said, the documents will be needed pr processing part not endorsement part, however, endorsement processing has just changed. Ah?

Anyway, please let me know the documents are allowed copy or must be submitted original?

Last edited:

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Congratulations!
So you mean in your account you still have application "we are processing" but lady from IRCC told you that you have been approved?
thanks

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Congratulations!
So you mean in your account you still have application "we are processing" but lady from IRCC told you that you have been approved?
thanks
Thanks, yeah everything within our gckey is the same, that won’t change now until we do our landing at Halifax or for others that get PPR request things change once COPR is approved.

Reactions: Elle-Belle