+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Kevintian1110

Jan 31, 2019
Hi Guys, update for my case as below:

Doc Received: 13 Dec, 2018
TWP submission: 14 Dec, 2018
ME: 14 Jan, 2019
MEP: 21 Jan, 2019
Pre-Arrival Letter: 22 Jan, 2019
AOR: 31 Jan, 2019
*Request Letter: 20 Feb, 2019
*TWP Approved: 22 Feb, 2019

My daughter's passport will expire by end of this Jul, exchange a new one then will submit all missing document by 05 Mar. See the trend that PPR will be issued around 2 months after missing document been submitted? hopefully can get that soon. Anyway, prepare going there via TWP by end of Mar.

Good luck to all.;)

moodi019

Feb 23, 2019
friends. this is my 1st post here . just received my endorsement letter . noc 6552 . I have some questions .

1- my employer says they cant help with a temp work permit . but i found a work permit referral letter included with my endorsement letter . when i asked my employer why they cant help me get a temp work permit they said their current classification with the government of NB will not allow them to do so.

2- how should i send my complete application to the centralized intake office ? i mean,,,should i choose the regular mail or the courier ?

3-how do i make sure my application is 100% complete ? any advice to avoid any delay ?
4- my current job is different from the noc on my endorsement // will that affect my PR application in anyway ?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
friends. this is my 1st post here . just received my endorsement letter . noc 6552 . I have some questions .

1- my employer says they cant help with a temp work permit . but i found a work permit referral letter included with my endorsement letter . when i asked my employer why they cant help me get a temp work permit they said their current classification with the government of NB will not allow them to do so.

2- how should i send my complete application to the centralized intake office ? i mean,,,should i choose the regular mail or the courier ?

3-how do i make sure my application is 100% complete ? any advice to avoid any delay ?
4- my current job is different from the noc on my endorsement // will that affect my PR application in anyway ?

Firstly congratulations on getting your NB endorsement, that’s the first hurdle. I’m sure others that are waiting for NB to provide them with the endorsement would like a timeline for this? If you can confirm submission/received dates.

1. Do you have two referrals one for your WP and one for your PR app? You have to submit your own WP. You submit a copy of the work permit referral letter with your work permit application.. download the checklist within the WP application pack it’s listed on here.

2. Always send documents by courier ask for a signature at delivery, that’s your proof that IRCC have received it.

3. When submitting your WP or PR applications make sure you include every document as per the document checklist.

4. It doesn’t matter if your current job is a different noc code to your endorsement so long as you have the correct amount of experience for your noc within the requirements of IRCC. When you submit your WP, especially your PR application please make sure your previous employers reference that ties in with your noc code is exactly as IRCC require. They are VERY STRICT on this. They require full and exact details on all duties and responsibilities. Your file will be returned if they are not satisfied.

Hope this helps.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys, update for my case as below:

Doc Received: 13 Dec, 2018
TWP submission: 14 Dec, 2018
ME: 14 Jan, 2019
MEP: 21 Jan, 2019
Pre-Arrival Letter: 22 Jan, 2019
AOR: 31 Jan, 2019
*Request Letter: 20 Feb, 2019
*TWP Approved: 22 Feb, 2019

My daughter's passport will expire by end of this Jul, exchange a new one then will submit all missing document by 05 Mar. See the trend that PPR will be issued around 2 months after missing document been submitted? hopefully can get that soon. Anyway, prepare going there via TWP by end of Mar.

Good luck to all.;)

Congratulations on your WP, what documents are missing from the PR pack?

MrConfused

May 21, 2016
U K
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS / Transferred To London UK For Final Stage
NOC Code......
I Have Multiple NOC Codes
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27 August 2018
Doc's Request.
Bio metrics 14 January 2019 / Done 21 January 2019
Nomination.....
AIPP
AOR Received.
04 October 2018
IELTS Request
put in with application
File Transfer...
London UK 18 March 2019 For Final Stage
Med's Request
22 February 2019
Med's Done....
04 March 2019/Med's passed 07 March 2019
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
18 March 2019
VISA ISSUED...
28 March 2019
LANDED..........
Soon :-)
Hi all just want to add my timeline for AIPP we ordered caips notes (haven't received yet) but our file seems to moving since we ordered them.
My wife is lead applicant there is six of us in total. We are from the UK. My wife's noc code is 4214. My noc code is 7321. My wife and I done upfront medicals but we did not get our children's medicals as we was not sure that they needed them at the time and my wife needed hers for her job. We have been requested to get medicals again, we think this is due to the medicals only lasting 12 months and its been almost 11 months since we did them.
First application for PR refused :( on 3 August 2018, six weeks after they received it due to Education as they didn't understand her UK qualifications and the ICAS report didn't help either. We resolved this by sending a letter and further certification from other provinces with our second application. Its been a long and still on going process hope we all get somewhere soon. :)

WP applied for 24 May 2018 still nothing on that, when we contact them all they say is its still in process. (after 9 months we have given up on that)

AIPP
Application received - 27 August 2018
AOR. - 4 October 2018
Bio-metrics request - 14 January 2019
Bio-metrics done/passed - 21 January 2019
Caips notes requested (not received) - 11 February 2019
Pre arrival email from New Brunswick Province - 13 February 2019
Medical request - 22 February 2019
Pre arrival online message from IRCC - 23 February 2019

Hope some of this info might be of use to someone.
Regards,
Mr Confused

Last edited:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi all just want to add my timeline for AIPP we ordered caips notes (haven't received yet) but our file seems to moving since we ordered them.
My wife is lead applicant there is six of us in total. We are from the UK. My wife's noc code is 4214. My noc code is 7321. My wife and I done upfront medicals but we did not get our children's medicals as we was not sure that they needed them at the time and my wife needed hers for her job. We have been requested to get medicals again, we think this is due to the medicals only lasting 12 months and its been almost 11 months since we did them.
First application for PR refused :( on 3 August 2018, six weeks after they received it due to Education as they didn't understand her UK qualifications and the ICAS report didn't help either. We resolved this by sending a letter and further certification from other provinces with our second application. Its been a long and still on going process hope we all get somewhere soon. :)

WP applied for 24 May 2018 still nothing on that, when we contact them all they say is its still in process. (after 9 months we have given up on that)

AIPP
Application received - 27 August 2018
AOR. - 4 October 2018
Bio-metrics request - 14 January 2019
Bio-metrics done/passed - 21 January 2019
Caips notes requested (not received) - 11 February 2019
Pre arrival email from New Brunswick Province - 13 February 2019
Medical request - 22 February 2019
Pre arrival online message from IRCC - 23 February 2019

Hope some of this info might be of use to someone.
Regards,
Mr Confused

Welcome to the waiting club. I can’t belive your been waiting 9 months for your WP that’s awful if you weren’t so close to PR I would have said to you get your employer to contact NB immigration office as they can chase this up to find out why it’s taking so long. What stage is your background check in? I think you are very close to PR. Luckily medical passes are being done within a few days of your medicals being uploaded. Keep us updated.

Reactions: MrConfused

MrConfused

May 21, 2016
U K
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS / Transferred To London UK For Final Stage
NOC Code......
I Have Multiple NOC Codes
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27 August 2018
Doc's Request.
Bio metrics 14 January 2019 / Done 21 January 2019
Nomination.....
AIPP
AOR Received.
04 October 2018
IELTS Request
put in with application
File Transfer...
London UK 18 March 2019 For Final Stage
Med's Request
22 February 2019
Med's Done....
04 March 2019/Med's passed 07 March 2019
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
18 March 2019
VISA ISSUED...
28 March 2019
LANDED..........
Soon :-)
Welcome to the waiting club. I can’t believe your been waiting 9 months for your WP that’s awful if you weren’t so close to PR I would have said to you get your employer to contact NB immigration office as they can chase this up to find out why it’s taking so long. What stage is your background check in? I think you are very close to PR. Luckily medical passes are being done within a few days of your medicals being uploaded. Keep us updated.
Hi TheNorms
My wife's employer did contact NB immigration office and IRCC. We gave her consent to contact them on our behalf but no joy. They replied with the same excuse as we were told its in process. Not sure what stage background check is in as we sent police certificates, medicals and paid right of PR fee upfront. Think this was a bad decision saves time, but we didn't know what stage we were up to. We packed in checking for a while as it gets a bit stressful and disappointing then when we got bio-metrics request I noticed background check in process. Our medicals are booked earliest available was first week in March so I will keep you all informed with any changes.

Regards,
Mr Confused

Reactions: TheNorms

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
one question regarding travel history form

From last 10 years I'm in qatar..and originally I am from India I didn't travel anywhere else in the world...so one is my country...which is India and one country of residence which is qatar

do I need to mention trips taken between India and qatat

Kevintian1110

Jan 31, 2019
Congratulations on your WP, what documents are missing from the PR pack?
Hi There,
One is for my daughter's passport (expire on this July, so need to change a new one) and house holder registration. Plus my wife's divorced agreement which need shows kid's custody. May I assume that the main applicant's status been passed, so they start to focus on other people?

Thx,
Kevin

moodi019

Feb 23, 2019
Thanks alot, i have been waiting for this for so long . so my application was received on 15/11/2018 / ...endorsement received on 22/2/2019 .

- what do you be two referrals ? i have a referral letter included for my employer. can i apply for a work permit myself ? without any support from employer ?
- so i am starting to fill the paper application and for the proof of funds i will be depositing the money into my account this week . will that become an issue when reviewing my application ? friends are saying you need to show that this amount was in your account for the last six months , is that true ? i have searched online and i couldn't find any official document about that . can you please clarify if you have more details ?

moodi019

Feb 23, 2019
Firstly congratulations on getting your NB endorsement, that’s the first hurdle. I’m sure others that are waiting for NB to provide them with the endorsement would like a timeline for this? If you can confirm submission/received dates.

1. Do you have two referrals one for your WP and one for your PR app? You have to submit your own WP. You submit a copy of the work permit referral letter with your work permit application.. download the checklist within the WP application pack it’s listed on here.

2. Always send documents by courier ask for a signature at delivery, that’s your proof that IRCC have received it.

3. When submitting your WP or PR applications make sure you include every document as per the document checklist.

4. It doesn’t matter if your current job is a different noc code to your endorsement so long as you have the correct amount of experience for your noc within the requirements of IRCC. When you submit your WP, especially your PR application please make sure your previous employers reference that ties in with your noc code is exactly as IRCC require. They are VERY STRICT on this. They require full and exact details on all duties and responsibilities. Your file will be returned if they are not satisfied.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot, i have been waiting for this for so long . so my application was received on 15/11/2018 / ...endorsement received on 22/2/2019 .

- what do you be two referrals ? i have a referral letter included for my employer. can i apply for a work permit myself ? without any support from employer ?
- so i am starting to fill the paper application and for the proof of funds i will be depositing the money into my account this week . will that become an issue when reviewing my application ? friends are saying you need to show that this amount was in your account for the last six months , is that true ? i have searched online and i couldn't find any official document about that . can you please clarify if you have more details ?

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Hi,
I got my medical request and PCC from USA on 22nd February 2019, however I still had a valid medicals from my work permit which was done on 21st Sept 2018, so I sent the emedicals sheet to the Cic via webform, Will this be accepted?

For my PCC I was working on cruise ships and did not have a address in the US, I wrote a written declaration for the same attached my work documents and Visa copy in the same web form, how will this impact my file?
Need your suggestions

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
[
That’s good that you are in IP2 at least your background checks are under way, yes I agree checking gckey does get depressing when
Hi There,
One is for my daughter's passport (expire on this July, so need to change a new one) and house holder registration. Plus my wife's divorced agreement which need shows kid's custody. May I assume that the main applicant's status been passed, so they start to focus on other people?

Thx,
Kevin

Hi I would say you have cleared the completeness check otherwise it would have been returned to you. it’s a good sign that they are satisfied with what you have submitted and are happy to continue processing while they wait for the additional documents.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada

When I received my endorsement I received two referrals, but I now belive the process has changed and applicants must submit both WP and PR applications at the same time. Maybe that explains why you only received one referral.

I submitted my own WP and PR application my employer hasn’t helped in my applications. In regards to proof of funds, you will need to show where the funds have come from if they just appear in your account. if you are transferring them from another account show both bank statements along with a letter of explanation to show where the funds have come from. Both accounts must be in your name,