+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Newbie member here..

I have a question. Me and my partner are applying for AIPP (nova scotia) and we already have a WP on our passports. My question is, can we apply for PR here in Philippines and fly to canada while it is under process? TIA those who will reply.
Of course you can apply from there. Only problem is you will have to provide bank statement of certain amount if you apply outside of Canada.

Reactions: SuperZG

Bhishu

Feb 28, 2019
hi, i just want to know if anyone of you here have the same status as mine. I completed my assessment and settlement just few days ago. Just wondering if how long it will take to get the endorsement. It will be highly appreciated if any can give me an idea. Please and thank you

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
I just got my BIL and it carried my name no mention of my dependant (Spouse).I didn’t get a separate request in his name .Please will this suffice for both of us.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
I just got my BIL and it carried my name no mention of my dependant (Spouse).I didn’t get a separate request in his name .Please will this suffice for both of us.
If your dependant is already in canada he won’t get it. I applied earlier and paid biometric fee for myself and wife (she is in England). They sent BIL for her only and refunded my fee of biometrics.

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
If your dependant is already in canada he won’t get it. I applied earlier and paid biometric fee for myself and wife (she is in England). They sent BIL for her only and refunded my fee of biometrics.
We are both Outland and we paid fees for 2

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I logged in today and my current status looked like this (link to imgur), no actual updates, no e-mails, no messages since AOR (didn't get any messages when I MEP), no pre-arrival yet. This is normal, right?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I logged in today and my current status looked like this (link to imgur), no actual updates, no e-mails, no messages since AOR (didn't get any messages when I MEP), no pre-arrival yet. This is normal, right?
It seems some people don’t get any update on the gckey. Why don’t you send a CSE and ask for an update for

- visa office ?
- elegibility ?
- criminality ?
- security ?

This is how I found out my case was approved, what’s your AOR date? Sorry I’m sure I’ve asked you this before.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Last edited:

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
It seems some people don’t get any update on the gckey. Why don’t you send a CSE and ask for an update for

- visa office ?
- elegibility ?
- criminality ?
- security ?

This is how I found out my case was approved, what’s your AOR date? Sorry I’m sure I’ve asked you this before.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
It's crazy isn't it, the inconsistency in messaging applicants that is. My colleague never got an AOR and when he eventually managed to link up it showed his submission date on his application is the same date as they received it at the mail room, but he gets emails telling him there's been updates all the time. I've been following your case on here and I'm so pleased you got your approval, it's amazing how fast its been moving in some cases. My AOR is only Jan 28th 2019, so it's been only been a month so far.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
It's crazy isn't it, the inconsistency in messaging applicants that is. My colleague never got an AOR and when he eventually managed to link up it showed his submission date on his application is the same date as they received it at the mail room, but he gets emails telling him there's been updates all the time. I've been following your case on here and I'm so pleased you got your approval, it's amazing how fast its been moving in some cases. My AOR is only Jan 28th 2019, so it's been only been a month so far.
I see your signature now, I was on my phone before.
Yes totally agree with you the inconsistency is horrendous it’s certainly not good for our nerves, I know mine and the wife’s are totally shot I think a good holiday will be needed once this is all over.
My case was approved in 5 weeks it seems so crazy that getting my PPR could possibly take longer as I will be at 4 weeks on Tuesday. Looking at your timeline so far I expect you will see approval/ppr by March end. Update us once if you do send a CSE.

Reactions: wardea90

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I see your signature now, I was on my phone before.
Yes totally agree with you the inconsistency is horrendous it’s certainly not good for our nerves, I know mine and the wife’s are totally shot I think a good holiday will be needed once this is all over.
My case was approved in 5 weeks it seems so crazy that getting my PPR could possibly take longer as I will be at 4 weeks on Tuesday. Looking at your timeline so far I expect you will see approval/ppr by March end. Update us once if you do send a CSE.
I know how you feel bud, my nerves have been wrecked during this whole process... The good news is that you're moving to an incredibly beautiful part of the world so it'll feel like a holiday for a while after you arrive! Did for me, for almost a year :) I've been physically ill with stress over this whole thing so looking forward to it being all over and going back to work. I'll keep you guys updated, I'm just freaking out constantly, just like everyone else here :eek:

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I know how you feel bud, my nerves have been wrecked during this whole process... The good news is that you're moving to an incredibly beautiful part of the world so it'll feel like a holiday for a while after you arrive! Did for me, for almost a year :) I've been physically ill with stress over this whole thing so looking forward to it being all over and going back to work. I'll keep you guys updated, I'm just freaking out constantly, just like everyone else here :eek:
I’ve been in Canada almost a year, We’re located on PEI. We keep telling ourselves it will all be worth it once we get PR and our new life really begins. Let’s keep looking positive, the golden email will soon great us all soon

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
I’ve been in Canada almost a year, We’re located on PEI. We keep telling ourselves it will all be worth it once we get PR and our new life really begins. Let’s keep looking positive, the golden email will soon great us all soon
Ooh I'm sorry! For some reason I thought you were still in the UK :confused:

SuperZG

Feb 28, 2019
Nova Scotia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
23-01-2019
Med's Request
01-02-2019
Med's Done....
23-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2019
Of course you can apply from there. Only problem is you will have to provide bank statement of certain amount if you apply outside of Canada.
we already have bank statement prepared. Thanks

Navkhaira

Feb 28, 2019
Hello
Is anybody got PPR who got his MR in dec and Medical passed in mid December. How long it takes after medical.
Thank you