+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
@Singh1313 Medicals aren’t taking that long for AIPP to be passed, keep an eye on your gckey.
In regards to processing time, a few of us from November/December are approved waiting for ppr or have received ppr. Current trend is around 3 to 4 months, as you are an outland applicant your case will be sent to Australia once initial stages are completed satisfactory. You need to try to find out how fast they are at processing cases. It’s a bit early yet but give it another few weeks after you get MP.

Set up a timeline in your signature, it’s great for people to be able to follow your progress.
@TheNorms Thanks for the information and yes they are pretty fast over here in terms for processing. So i hope it won't be that long.

Reactions: TheNorms

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Currently on TWP in Newfoundland
Applied 14 Jan
Aor 12 Feb
Bio request 12 Feb
Bio done 20 Feb
No medical request

Is anyone having same status ?

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Have any of you guys done your landing interviews at either Halifax or Fredericton yet? If so how did it go? Be good for us to hear your experiences.
@ishpiringkiting @Elle-Belle @Arunrushi1989
Hi,
I did mine in Fredericton as it it closer to my place. It took just a 10 minutes or less.
A few standard question about criminal issues (do we have some?) and then officer printed the COPRs, we checked them and received a congrats.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi,
I did mine in Fredericton as it it closer to my place. It took just a 10 minutes or less.
A few standard question about criminal issues (do we have some?) and then officer printed the COPRs, we checked them and received a congrats.
Congratulations @Elle-Belle I bet you are so relieved it’s all over, good to hear you had a good experience at Fredericton. I think we may go to Fredericton once we receive our PPR, as both Halifax and Fredericton are 3.5 hours away from us in pei.

Reactions: Elle-Belle

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Congratulations @Elle-Belle I bet you are so relieved it’s all over,.
I will wait for my PR cards and want to change the job. But our director has started to make a pressure on all persons who got their PR. He says he is able to revoke PR if we will leave him.
To my mind it's kind of imitation and untruth but want to receive my cards first.
As I have been worked for him since 2017 on WP. So think I have the right to earn more than 11.25 cad/hr :D

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I will wait for my PR cards and want to change the job. But our director has started to make a pressure on all persons who got their PR. He says he is able to revoke PR if we will leave him.
To my mind it's kind of imitation and untruth but want to receive my cards first.
As I have been worked for him since 2017 on WP. So think I have the right to earn more than 11.25 cad/hr :D
Oh wow, that’s awful that behaviour is not unacceptable, you are absolutely free to leave your employment after PR and I really don’t blame you having to work for someone with that attitude. Good luck in your new career.

Reactions: Elle-Belle

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello All,

I need your thoughts please. Here is my timeline.

AOR: 8 Jan 2019

Medical Request: 8 Jan 2019 ( waiting for my medicals to get passed as I have to give them additional medicals in April 2019)

Pre-Arrival Letter : 15 Jan 2019

Linked my application last week and it says :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents :We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: We need your fingerprints to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I am also using rep and I talked to him in detail as well since the submission of my application till now we have not received any email or letter regarding Biometrics and additional documents yet.

Only emails I have received was about AOR, medical request, further medicals and pre-arrival services letter and thats all.

Now I am getting worried that why my BIL and ADR emails have not sent to me or my rep, as the status tells me that they need them since January(I got to know this information when I called IRCC and agent told me that they have issued you BIL and ADR but we are waiting for these documents).

I have also sent CSE webform to London visa office and CIO, Sydney and told them about situation through letter of explanation and its been over week now and now updates or any emails regarding this.

Worried now ...... :(

Please share your thoughts.

Kind Regards.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello All,

I need your thoughts please. Here is my timeline.

AOR: 8 Jan 2019

Medical Request: 8 Jan 2019 ( waiting for my medicals to get passed as I have to give them additional medicals in April 2019)

Pre-Arrival Letter : 15 Jan 2019

Linked my application last week and it says :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results: We have requested a medical exam. We will send you a letter or email with details. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents :We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: We need your fingerprints to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I am also using rep and I talked to him in detail as well since the submission of my application till now we have not received any email or letter regarding Biometrics and additional documents yet.

Only emails I have received was about AOR, medical request, further medicals and pre-arrival services letter and thats all.

Now I am getting worried that why my BIL and ADR emails have not sent to me or my rep, as the status tells me that they need them since January(I got to know this information when I called IRCC and agent told me that they have issued you BIL and ADR but we are waiting for these documents).

I have also sent CSE webform to London visa office and CIO, Sydney and told them about situation through letter of explanation and its been over week now and now updates or any emails regarding this.

Worried now ...... :(

Please share your thoughts.

Kind Regards.
Don’t worry your progressing nicely, your elegibility won’t change to met until after you receive your PR. Your Background checks are underway “IP2”
You should receive you biometric request very soon. You have received your pre arrival letter which is also good.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Don’t worry your progressing nicely, your elegibility won’t change to met until after you receive your PR. Your Background checks are underway “IP2”
You should receive you biometric request very soon. You have received your pre arrival letter which is also good.
Dear The Norms,

Thanks for your encouraging words.

Worrying thing for me is the telephonic conversation with IRCC agent last week, where she mentioned that we issued you BIL and ADR in 1st of January where as neither me nor my rep has got any email or letter regarding Biometrics and ADR. My main concerns is if I fail to comply with biometric request and ADR I might end up in big trouble. Reality is I have not got any emails about this and I also informed IRCC London office through CSE.
Bimoterics is part of BG checks and I would be happy to give them earliest possible .

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Awesome! That constitutes FRAUD as they never had intention to live in Atlantic Canada. It's not something to be proud of!
Yes you are right andy but in this case especially the employer was the one who was defrauding and blackmailing. After one of them got PPR he wanted them to work for the employer for free during the contract they have signed under ATLANTIC HIGH SKILL PROGRAM. They were so stressed that they totally discarded the idea to come to canada, these two people applied separately for endorsement. The employer even got canceled the other one’s endorsement application from nova scotia. And when the applicants complained about the employer to the province they said they only believe the employer. So the one whose endorsement got canceled had to apply it via NEW FOUNDLAND employer.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
@wardea90 sometimes I wish I had stayed in the uk until our PR was approved. Being a truck driver I come under skill C, my wife can’t work until we have PR, the only category that has this rule so discriminatory.
It's a tricky rule isn't it, it makes less sense cos typically speaking NOC C would be earning less than NOC 0,A,B so there's a greater need for a second income... Not saying that its either of our cases, but it really seems contradictory to me! How have you managed to keep your wife in the country? I'm in the same predicament, I'm NOC C too. My fiancé was here on an IEC working holiday permit (like me), but it expired in Jan so he got a visitor record til April 1st. The fact that he had to quit his job in Nova Scotia because my NOC wouldn't support him to get a new work permit is, in my opinion, absolutely ridiculous. It's like one step forward for me is three steps back for him, it's just a good job that his workplace can't get the staff either so his boss said he's welcome back with open arms once he gets his PR. He's having to fly back to England on March 31st, and I still haven't got my new work permit yet (applied for it in December, been on implied status but unable to work since January), we're not sure how else we could keep him in the country. I'd much rather he was here with me, even without him working. It's just going to be terribly lonely not working and not having my fiancé around, especially during this nerve-wracking process. :(

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
You can leave your employer or even the province after PR, i know two people who came under AIPP but directly landed in toronto they never came to NOVA SCOTIA and NEWFOUNDLAND. These people even landed six months after getting PR VISA. So according to canadian charter and freedom of mobility rights noone can force you to work.
Awesome! That constitutes FRAUD as they never had intention to live in Atlantic Canada. It's not something to be proud of!
Totally agree with @andy.keeling my wife had a interesting conversation with provincial immigration and it was interesting why federal government are twitchy over this program and this is the exact reason. Every person under PNP must adhere to PNP obligations, yes PR can be revoked if you leave the province without demonstrating that you are facing hardship due to employment/salary hardship. You must provide full details how you have tried to improve your situation ie; finding new employment etc. You must also have a job offer in another province that has higher wages. At that point you can approach the province for approval to move. I belive provincial immigration are trying to crack down on people doing a runner or not even having any intention living within the nominating province.

You are able to change employers anytime after PR, yet some may see it as disrespectful as that employer has enabled you to move over but on the other hand that same employer knows he has you and will pay and treat you as they like as you are stuck with them until PR, so it goes both ways. Good employers won’t lose you if they treat you right!

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/understanding-pnp-its-obligation-to-live-in-province-and-pr-status.507059/