+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello @TheNorms. I hope we get our PPR soon, hoping this week. I didn't get a ghost update ever since, i was on IP2 since Dec 13, but there was this one time on the 1st week of Febriary that i cannot log in to my account, so i opted for CSE. A day after, i got a response from IRCC that my PR got approved. How long is PEI to Halifax?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hello @TheNorms. I hope we get our PPR soon, hoping this week. I didn't get a ghost update ever since, i was on IP2 since Dec 13, but there was this one time on the 1st week of Febriary that i cannot log in to my account, so i opted for CSE. A day after, i got a response from IRCC that my PR got approved. How long is PEI to Halifax?
Keeping fingers crossed for us both @ishpiringkiting I wasn’t at work today so I thought I would call IRCC to get more info on time scale. We are around three & half hours from Halifax each way but it will be the best 7 hours stuck in a car we’ve done knowing we are at the finishing line, although I do t think the kids will agree with me.

Kevintian1110

Jan 31, 2019
Just got off the phone to IRCC, spoke to a very helpful lady who confirmed my case was approved on 5th February which is when I received my 2nd ghost update. I will be asked to attend a inland landing appointment at the Halifax visa office where my PR will be issued. I am so happy, I just need to wait for my appointment which will be issued around 3 to 6 weeks after decision made.
Congrats mate! :)

Reactions: TheNorms

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Do we need to get AOR before we can link the application(AIPP Paper application sent to Sydney,NS) online? Does it take on average 3 weeks to receive AOR? My application was received on 12th Feb and waiting for AOR.

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Just got off the phone to IRCC, spoke to a very helpful lady who confirmed my case was approved on 5th February which is when I received my 2nd ghost update. I will be asked to attend a inland landing appointment at the Halifax visa office where my PR will be issued. I am so happy, I just need to wait for my appointment which will be issued around 3 to 6 weeks after decision made.
Congrats!!! May I know what your timeline is? Thank you!

Reactions: TheNorms

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Do we need to get AOR before we can link the application(AIPP Paper application sent to Sydney,NS) online? Does it take on average 3 weeks to receive AOR? My application was received on 12th Feb and waiting for AOR.
Yes you can’t link your application until you receive your AOR, it takes anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks really depends on work flow.

Reactions: amit1984