+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Friends, is there any dependence between getting PR and WP extension?
I send my PR docs with WP before it expired. And apply for WP extension what has not even started to process.
Could it be that CIC will not issue COPR before will see I have valid status on the date of approval (not on the date of submitting)

P.S got pre-arrival weeks ago

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi folks! I need an advice from people who already applied through AIP program for PR and they linked their application. In the GCkey i can see the status "your action is required" when i go in i see that next to biometrics "we need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details" however i can't see any message from them. Is it normal or i have to send them a query i am just wondering if they are holding the application till i give my fingerprints and by this way the delay is from me. By the way AOR was received just last thursday 7/2/2019 and medical request still not received.
i have the same issue how did you resolve it

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Who I ask CSE for spicific qustion there no any option for spicific questions
Select the below options within the CSE form.

Type of application/enquiry: Permanent Residency (applied by mail)
Type of application/enquiry: Permanent Residency (applied by mail) - Provincial nominee

Your enquiry (required): then detail very clearly what information you would like ie.

Visa office?
Medical ?
Eligibility?
Criminality?
Security ?

Depending on what information you receive it may be wise for you to order your notes (GCMS) this will give you a very clear understanding of where your application is currently. They do take upto 30 days to arrive.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Friends, is there any dependence between getting PR and WP extension?
I send my PR docs with WP before it expired. And apply for WP extension what has not even started to process.
Could it be that CIC will not issue COPR before will see I have valid status on the date of approval (not on the date of submitting)

P.S got pre-arrival weeks ago
IRCC confirm that You can stay in Canada while waiting for your permanent residence as long as you maintain legal status. Even though your WP has or is expiring you have submitted an application for an extension you still have a valid status.

Arunrushi1989

Apr 10, 2018
Select the below options within the CSE form.

Type of application/enquiry: Permanent Residency (applied by mail)
Type of application/enquiry: Permanent Residency (applied by mail) - Provincial nominee

Your enquiry (required): then detail very clearly what information you would like ie.

Visa office?
Medical ?
Eligibility?
Criminality?
Security ?

Depending on what information you receive it may be wise for you to order your notes (GCMS) this will give you a very clear understanding of where your application is currently. They do take upto 30 days to arrive.

Arunrushi1989

Apr 10, 2018
I send 1st email to CSE feb 18 and I they reply me 19 feb after how many days I will send email again to CSE. (And I receive a pre arrival letter on 6 feb) you help me lot thank you so much for your reply

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Hi i just would like to ask everyone in this forum. I just had a web inquiry (CSE) yesterday regarding my updates on my PR application. They responded quickly by an automated response saying they will make a response within 10 business days. However, i received an email earlier today saying my PR application is already approved. But i still did not receive PPR from email. Here is the response email :

Good day Karlo Gonzaga,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.

A correspondence will be sent to advise you and your family members of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.

A Confirmation of Permanent Residence and a permanent resident visa, if you are from a country that requires a visa, will be sent to you and your family members. Please follow the instructions that will be sent with your documents.

We invite you to visit our website for more information on how to prepare for your admission as a permanent resident of Canada.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Please shed light on this. @TheNorms @Lollys thank you so much..
Hi Ishpiringkiting any update on the PPR / COPR....have you received either yet...congrats on the approval

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello @Lollys . I still have not received PPR. I reslly dont understand. Are all the replies made by IRCC CSE true? It's been 13days since the cse response that my application has been approved and 11days since they emailed me that a final decision has been made and that the responsible visa office will contact me via email or mail. I am really beginning to doubt the response. I mean IRCC doesn't give a false response, right? I am really starting to worry.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Hello @Lollys . I still have not received PPR. I reslly dont understand. Are all the replies made by IRCC CSE true? It's been 13days since the cse response that my application has been approved and 11days since they emailed me that a final decision has been made and that the responsible visa office will contact me via email or mail. I am really beginning to doubt the response. I mean IRCC doesn't give a false response, right? I am really starting to worry.
I think it's not our turn yet. I'm Oct 3rd AOR. Medical passed in late Nov. Still seeing 'we are processig your background check'. But I observed weird change lately. I cross the border twice a week as a truck driver. Last two times in a row when I was crossing back to Canada, officers didn't check my permit. One of them didn't even open my passport. He just took a look into screen and stamped my bills. Another one just opened my passport and stamped my bills. He even took my permit out but never opened it. Needless to say officers were always checking date of validity of my permit. I think there may have been some changes in the system and my status has changed. But you never know what the truth is

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
I think it's not our turn yet. I'm Oct 3rd AOR. Medical passed in late Nov. Still seeing 'we are processig your background check'. But I observed weird change lately. I cross the border twice a week as a truck driver. Last two times in a row when I was crossing back to Canada, officers didn't check my permit. One of them didn't even open my passport. He just took a look into screen and stamped my bills. Another one just opened my passport and stamped my bills. He even took my permit out but never opened it. Needless to say officers were always checking date of validity of my permit. I think there may have been some changes in the system and my status has changed. But you never know what the truth is
Maybe they really gonna issue the COPR from March?
Also, my aor was right after you. I didn't really see somebody who after us receive the COPR.
So i don't think there are some problems with our application.

Last edited: