+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Dubai123

Nov 5, 2018
Well I send copy of my original marriage certificate and then translated verison of marriage certificate which was also notarized.... to my understanding you done same right??? Why there is an issue??? is that was the reason for returning your file???

Please help - do we have to notarize the copies of all the certificates OR only those which are translated to English?

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Please help - do we have to notarize the copies of all the certificates OR only those which are translated to English?
Translation is normally done by the Notary Public. So what you need to do is

1. notarize the original document (if its not already notarized)
2. Take copy of the notarized original document and attach with the translation.
3. Notarize the copies (translation/copy of the original) and attach an notarial affidavit stating that its a true copy of the original and he/she is authorized to translate.

So you need to send the notarized copies with your package and not the originals.

Normally the Notary Public of the place your are residing know the process and formats of it.

refer to this links as well.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#certified_photocopy
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#affidavit

Dubai123

Nov 5, 2018
Translation is normally done by the Notary Public. So what you need to do is

1. notarize the original document (if its not already notarized)
2. Take copy of the notarized original document and attach with the translation.
3. Notarize the copies (translation/copy of the original) and attach an notarial affidavit stating that its a true copy of the original and he/she is authorized to translate.

So you need to send the notarized copies with your package and not the originals.

Normally the Notary Public of the place your are residing know the process and formats of it.

refer to this links as well.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#certified_photocopy
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp#affidavit

Thanks for the reply.
In my case, all my certificates are originally in English not requiring translation. So do I have to notarize it?
None of my documents are notarized!

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
To the best of my knowledge you only have to notarized translated version of required documents and make sure you send them original notarized version of translated document. I did this way in my application and it worked for me .

Thanks

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
In my case, all my certificates are originally in English not requiring translation. So do I have to notarize it?
If they are in english then no need for translation even if some documents are in both verison like english or your country's official language then still no need for translation. ....sorry I did not read this part of your post.

Thanks

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Oh great i hope mine will be come soon and ome more thing are you inland or outland applicant?
Thanks
I have recieved mine AOR too and does anyone know how long they take for medical request after AOR
Thanks

Last edited:

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
if its in English you dont need it translated, however you may need to be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs of you country

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Copies of documents originally in English or French do not need to be notarized.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Welcome, always someone around who can point you in the right direction. Good luck when calling IRCC I have heard of them trying to intercept the application before it’s placed with a officer, but saying that it also depends on how helpful the agent is that you talk to. Don’t panic if your pack is returned, they will invite you to re apply. It’s just a pain as it does delay the whole timeframe. I’ve been there it’s very frustrating. How long have you been in Canada, quite a few brits on here going through the AIPP.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
I sent wrong size photos. Tried calling them but too many options and eventually directed to an automated message service. Still waiting for AOR.

ikim6

Feb 10, 2019
I have graduated from a college in Ontario and got a Canadian diploma. Do I still need to submit my highschool diploma notarized? If not, Can I make a copy of my Canadian diploma with a scanner?

blessed@2018

Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
Can someone help please, i want to submit my PR under AIPP so i will like confirm if i need to use canada addeess as my permanent reaidence because my status currently in canada is visitor record but waiting for the outcome of my work permit. Is it compulsory for all the copies to be coloured or white black.

blessed@2018

Jan 18, 2019
From what I am reading, you cannot apply for a work permit from Canada unless you fall in to one of the categories below. Visitor is not one of them. To answer your question, if you are applying for Permanent Residence while in Canada, you definitely can use an address in Canada. Black n white is good.

Who may apply for a work permit from within Canada?
Important: The ability to apply in Canada does not guarantee acceptance. Eligibility criteria for the category of work permit must be met.

The following persons may apply for a work permit from within Canada:

• Holders of work or study permits and their family members;
    Note: Spouses or common-law partners of highly skilled foreign workers may themselves be authorized to work without first having confirmation from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). In the case of workers destined for Quebec, without having to obtain a CAQ from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI). The principal foreign worker must be doing work which is at a level that falls within National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Levels O, A or B in order for them to qualify for a work permit. These skill levels include management and professional occupations and technical or skilled tradespersons. See if you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment.

• Successful graduates from a program at a Canadian university, community, college, CÉGEP, or publicly funded trade/technical school (or from a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees) who wish to work for a maximum of one or two years in employment related to their course of study. The maximum length will depend on the length and location of their studies, and the location of their employer. Graduates must submit an application for a work permit within 90 days of the issuance of your final marks. Their study permit must be valid upon submission of their application for a work permit. For further details refer to the Stay in Canada after graduation;
  • Persons currently working in Canada, who are not business visitors and who don’t require a work permit, who are applying for secondary employment in Canada;
  • Holders of temporary resident permits (TRPs) valid for a minimum of 6 months and their family members;
  • Refugee claimants and persons subject to an unenforceable removal order;
  • In-Canada permanent resident applicants and their family members who are members of the following classes, determined eligible for permanent resident (PR) status: live-in-caregiver, spouse or common-law partner, protected persons, and humanitarian and compassionate considerations (H&C);
  • Persons whose work permits were authorized by a migration office abroad, where the permit was not issued at a port of entry;
  • Mexican citizens who have been admitted to Canada as visitors may apply for a work permit under any North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) category. U.S.citizens admitted as visitors may apply in Canada under the Professional or Intra-company Transferee NAFTA categories only. These provisions are in accordance with reciprocal arrangements
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html#5553E2
Thank you for your informational