+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Congratulations, do you have a offer secured on the house. No one asked about if I had a medical from the uk, you will need your medical and drug screening done before you start your training.
I landed in pei on Sunday eve, done my medical Monday started my training on Tuesday, passed my air break test on Thursday, passed my driving test the following Thursday.
Let’s just say my employer was and is very pushy and I was on my way to the USA on the Sunday...

My wife flew over from Heathrow with air canada as we have a French Bulldog and she was small enough to fly in the cabin with her luckily.
All very quick,
Luckily my new employer is very laid back, I will be doing fridge work USA/Canada. The brake test theory can be the tricky one how did you find it.

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
Congratulations, do you have a offer secured on the house. No one asked about if I had a medical from the uk, you will need your medical and drug screening done before you start your training.
I landed in pei on Sunday eve, done my medical Monday started my training on Tuesday, passed my air break test on Thursday, passed my driving test the following Thursday.
Let’s just say my employer was and is very pushy and I was on my way to the USA on the Sunday...

My wife flew over from Heathrow with air canada as we have a French Bulldog and she was small enough to fly in the cabin with her luckily.
Also is there anyway I can contact you for a private chat.
To go through some stuff.

Lollys

Oct 7, 2018
The norms,
Also regards to my LGV class one, I still have the full licence, but medical ran out here and I have not rebooted it as yet.
Trying to save a little bit of cash. As not driving here at the moment. Which as you know we have to do medical to continue to drive in the uk.
As coming over would they question it.

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Bonjour à tous je suis vraiment embrasser et quand je lis vos post je vois que vous aviez de l'expérience .
Ma situation est la suivante .je suis dans le bassin de L IRCC depuis 2018 et mon score est de CRS 398
J ai regarder également le projet pilote de l atlantique .Mais pour être éligible faudrait avoir une offre d'emploi.
Ma CNP 4021 avec d expérience. J'ai déjà fait mon équivalence de mon diplôme de maitrise chez WES et mon TEF Canada niveau C2.
Orienté moi svp. Comment trouver un emploi où il y a d'autres vois pour être éligible par ce volet du programme pilote atlantique sans passer par une offre d'emploi
Merci

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Bonjour à tous je suis vraiment embrasser et quand je lis vos post je vois que vous aviez de l'expérience .
Ma situation est la suivante .je suis dans le bassin de L IRCC depuis 2018 et mon score est de CRS 398
J ai regarder également le projet pilote de l atlantique .Mais pour être éligible faudrait avoir une offre d'emploi.
Ma CNP 4021 avec d expérience. J'ai déjà fait mon équivalence de mon diplôme de maitrise chez WES et mon TEF Canada niveau C2.
Orienté moi svp. Comment trouver un emploi où il y a d'autres vois pour être éligible par ce volet du programme pilote atlantique sans passer par une offre d'emploi
Merci
Merci
I’ve previously given suggestions on job searching, read on from my previous post below. It will give you a good idea on how to proceed.

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada that you submitted to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Your application is being returned to you. Unfortunately due to postal restrictions we are unable to forward your application and supporting documents back to you at the address provided on your application.

Please provide a valid mailing address with a Post Office Box for United Arab Emirates regular mail delivery via the Case Specific Enquiry Web Form, or to the mailing address below so that
@@@@@@i got this email ..what to do now

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
To the best of my knowledge your application must be incomplete or not completed properly thats why IRCC is going to return to you. You need to give them your correct address so that they can return it back to you with all supporting documents. They will definately attach their letter explaining why application was returned to you .I donot think you need to panic just complete it properly and submitt again.

This refers to the application for permanent residence in Canada that you submitted to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Your application is being returned to you. Unfortunately due to postal restrictions we are unable to forward your application and supporting documents back to you at the address provided on your application.

Please provide a valid mailing address with a Post Office Box for United Arab Emirates regular mail delivery via the Case Specific Enquiry Web Form, or to the mailing address below so that
@@@@@@i got this email ..wha

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
To the best of my knowledge your application must be incomplete or not completed properly thats why IRCC is going to return to you. You need to give them your correct address so that they can return it back to you with all supporting documents. They will definately attach their letter explaining why application was returned to you .I donot think you need to panic just complete it properly and submitt again.
Any idea when it will reach to me in dubai

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018

@@@@@@i got this email ..what to do now
Did you get the mail today.You can respond to them to mail you the reason for the return so you can start preparing another documents while you wait so sorry hope you get it soon l am also waiting for AOR

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Did you get the mail today.You can respond to them to mail you the reason for the return so you can start preparing another documents while you wait so sorry hope you get it soon l am also waiting for AOR
Sent them asking reason for return..u will get AOr within 30 days