+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Caramelo1

Jan 26, 2019
Merci pour votre réponse à ce que vous avez une idée des professions à la demande du nouveau Brunswick ??
Merci

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Another thing to remember since the province endorsed you, you have to stay within the same province for at least 2 years after PR. The provinces seem to be getting very hard on people who just up and leave without giving good evidence as to why you are unable to stay within the province. If the officer has reason to believe that you do not intend to stay within the nominating province your case will be refused.

Refusing the application
A provincial nominee who meets all statutory admissibility requirements can be refused a visa when the officer has reason to believe that — the applicant does not intend to live in the province that has nominated the

Hi Norms
Just a question for your regarding AIPP , does applicant of AIPP also needs to stay in province (who endorsed them) for period of upto 2 years ???
Also what if your endorsment expires after your file is in process for PR with IRCC.
Do we have to renew again? Or it wont matter ?

Your expertise please ...

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi Norms
Just a question for your regarding AIPP , does applicant of AIPP also needs to stay in province (who endorsed them) for period of upto 2 years ???
Also what if your endorsment expires after your file is in process for PR with IRCC.
Do we have to renew again? Or it wont matter ?

Your expertise please ...
Yes AIPP applicants are just the same as PNP applicants, the province expects you to adhere to staying within the province. If you provide evidence that it’s unrealistic for you to live within the province you must provide absolute evidence that you have tried to make it work and you can’t find employment etc, you would need to give evidence and seek approval from the province first as PR can be revoked.

So long as your endorsement is valid when IRCC do the completeness check I believe you will be ok but I’m sure they do have a limit on expiry date on submission. When my case was returned they highlighted that my endorsement only had 3 months remaining and that it must be in date on submission. Knowing they can take anywhere upto 6 to 8 weeks sometimes to provide AOR I think people should give air of caution to expiry dates. I would recommend if anyone is concerned they should seek reassurance from the province.

I’m no expert but I’ve done hours of reading to better understand my position within the province. I hope this helps you.

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for your really detailed explanation I would like to appreciate your sound knowledge regarding all this.

My application is under process since early jan 2019 and done medicals recently and now in process of add new baby and I will have to undergo further medical in April as well .
My endorsement will expire in May 2019.
I was concerned that do I still have to renew my endorsement while my case is in process ?

Also as I am intending to live in NS , sydney and what if I donot get settle there and move to Bigger city like Halifax or other but stay in NS still IRCC will have concerns over this ?

Yes AIPP applicants are just the same as PNP applicants, the province expects you to adhere to staying within the province. If you provide evidence that it’s unrealistic for you to live within the province you must provide absolute evidence that you have tried to make it work and you can’t find employment etc, you would need to give evidence and seek approval from the province first as PR can be revoked.

So long as your endorsement is valid when IRCC do the completeness check I believe you will be ok but I’m sure they do have a limit on expiry date on submission. When my case was returned they highlighted that my endorsement only had 3 months remaining and that it must be in date on submission. Knowing they can take anywhere upto 6 to 8 weeks sometimes to provide AOR I think people should give air of caution to expiry dates. I would recommend if anyone is concerned they should seek reassurance from the province.

I’m no expert but I’ve done hours of reading to better understand my position within the province. I hope this helps you.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thanks for your really detailed explanation I would like to appreciate your sound knowledge regarding all this.

My application is under process since early jan 2019 and done medicals recently and now in process of add new baby and I will have to undergo further medical in April as well .
My endorsement will expire in May 2019.
I was concerned that do I still have to renew my endorsement while my case is in process ?

Also as I am intending to live in NS , sydney and what if I donot get settle there and move to Bigger city like Halifax or other but stay in NS still IRCC will have concerns over this ?
Absolutely, so long as you stay within NS you can move anywhere within the province. I think you don’t need to worry over the May expiry date. Did you add your baby ok in the end?

Gemini_june

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Absolutely, so long as you stay within NS you can move anywhere within the province. I think you don’t need to worry over the May expiry date. Did you add your baby ok in the end?
Thanks thats what I thought due to some medical concerns over my file I guess it will take longer than normal To process my case as I have to do my medicals again after 3 months of my intial medicals which were in Jan 2019.

Well yes I did raise CSE yesterday and put my query under PNP (as I said I cannot find AIPP) now hoping for speedy response from IRCC to do next steps.

May be my medicals gave me additional window of another 3 months to do process of my new baby...hehe

Reactions: TheNorms

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Bro the day u received back your file..then how they count TAT like 6 months countdown for PR starts after again sending the docs or they see when the first time they received the file..
In this case can you share your Timeline since ircc first time received your application

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
My birth certificate has no middle name as against my other documents l hope my application is not returned still waiting for AOR

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
My birth certificate has no middle name as against my other documents l hope my application is not returned still waiting for AOR
When do you apply?