+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

claudio4682

Jan 9, 2019
You need to find your exact job within this list https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html#find

Then it will tell you what category it comes under A or B, if you select the incorrect category it will cause problems at IRCC as they asses your job with absolutely scrutiny for the noc level you have selected. Your PR application could be denied. If you don’t mind me asking what is your career?
Hi
I am operational risk analyst which is a Noc 4162 - Type A.
I'm planning to apply under High-Skilled Workers - Atlantic Immigration Pilot program but not sure about if I can do it with a noc type B job offer (Administrative Assistant - Noc 1241)

Thanks

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi
I'm planning to apply under High-Skilled Workers - Atlantic Immigration Pilot program but not sure about if I can do it with a noc type B job offer (Administrative Assistant - Noc 1241)

Thanks
Difficult one, I guess you do admin within your analyst position but I couldn’t tell you if IRCC would accept that as they are two very different roles. I think you may need to talk to someone who is very savvy on NOC codes who could determine it 100% for you. Sorry I couldn’t be any help, do let us know how you get on.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi

Thanks
Hi, you have the job offer, right? Then you are most likely in the AIPP High skilled. Aipp High skilled are applicants with job offers from NOC 0, A and B. Also your job experienece within the last 3 years prior of your job offer, your NOC should fall on the category of NOC 0, A or B. If in doubt, please ask your employer on what category of AIPP you belong.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys, I am also waiting the approval letter of endorsement from 7th Nov.
Hi. If you don't mind, what is your noc? I sent an email to GNB and they said to follow up with the employer because they don't give updates. As per employer, however, they said they are aware of the delay. I guess it may take up to four months for us. What did your employer said?

Reactions: maxim89

Gremani

Jan 28, 2019
When I found my job the designated employer list wasn’t available. Myself and my wife went through the job bank and sent a carefully constructed email with my resume. Then when we exhausted that we turned to google, searching for companies within my field. I won’t lie it is very time consuming but it paid off for me as I received numerous job offers.
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/findajob
Thanks for all your gestures, i really appreciate. I will work on it, as you gave me a clue.

Reactions: TheNorms

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi, I have got a question regarding endorsement application that how long does it take to get endorsement application receipt?TIA
One week

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
I believe its different case to case, maybe based on noc, i have been waiting since Nov first week. When did you submit?
I submitted on 10 oct 2018
And got approval on 19 dec 2018

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
I believe its different case to case, maybe based on noc, i have been waiting since Nov first week. When did you submit?
Agreed, FYI as below.

*******************quoted**********************

an automatic reply from GNB :

New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in January 2019

****************unquoted******************

I heard that GNB started standard process for Endorsement in third week of Jan :(

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Hi. If you don't mind, what is your noc? I sent an email to GNB and they said to follow up with the employer because they don't give updates. As per employer, however, they said they are aware of the delay. I guess it may take up to four months for us. What did your employer said?
My noc is 6322