+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

NSConsult

Oct 13, 2018
hello guys,
does anyone here has a timeline or waiting for aipp endorsement for Nova scotia?
i submitted my application on october 2018 but still didnt receive an email or confirmation if my application has been received by the government.
i asked my company for an update they told me it takes 4-6 months to get the endorsement.
if anyone has an experience or knowledge about this i would really appreciate if you could share it to me.
thank you:)
Maybe its typo. It should be 4-6 weeks in NS

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Does receiving a pre-arrival letter from email means that everything is okay so far? My gckey says that BGC is on process. How long does this take? Also, what is the next step? Thank you

Sendo911

Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need an answer here. On the cic website it says that applicants must complete 1560hrs of work experience in NOC C, if applying under intermediate skilled worker (NOC C) in Atlantic Pilot Program. This means 1560hrs must be completed in Canada, and if you do not complete 1560hrs then you do not get PR?

What is the average time frame? After you land in Canada with TWP, you apply for PR after a month or so. So you get PR in 3-4-6 months? Or you will receive it after a year when you complete 1560hrs?

PLease clarify this to me if I am misunderstanding anything!
Thanks

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Please do l need to submit all stamped pages of my passport for the last 10 years and also aside reference letter and pay slip what else do I need to submit my NOC is 6552.
Kindly assist l need to submit my PR asap

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys, I am wondering that someone who applied endorsement to NB, has received endorsement approval letter recently? In my case I applied it on 7th Nov, I haven’t received endorsement approval letter yet.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys, I am wondering that someone who applied endorsement to NB, has received endorsement approval letter recently? In my case I applied it on 7th Nov, I haven’t received endorsement approval letter yet.
Hi. I'm also waiting since November. What is your noc?

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi its been nearly 6 weeks how do I know if they recieved my application? I applied for TWP through this program. I know it reached the Nova scotia embassy at Dec 3.

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
hello guys,
does anyone here has a timeline or waiting for aipp endorsement for Nova scotia?
i submitted my application on october 2018 but still didnt receive an email or confirmation if my application has been received by the government.
i asked my company for an update they told me it takes 4-6 months to get the endorsement.
if anyone has an experience or knowledge about this i would really appreciate if you could share it to me.
thank you:)
Have you received your NS endorsement yet? Mine took 12 weeks and my colleagues took 16 weeks, although my manager was told 4-6 weeks o_O

Yan'ka

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
I applied endorsement on 7th Nov. either. I am still waiting

Last edited: