+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Atlantico

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
I don't think there is any change in the rule. We are still allowed to apply for PR within 90 days after submitting for TWP.
What I meant was I heard that the 90 days period is not counted and if applicant submit PR application later than 90 days from date of WP application, it's still accepted. Anyone has experience or information on that, please?

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
You're not alone.
NOV 29 - AOR and Medical request for Wife And Son
DEC 4 - Meds done
DEC 13 - Meds Passed( update at GCKEY) and Pre-arrival letter received
DEC 13 - BGC
Don't be.

3 Oct. - AOR
14 Nov. - Medical Request, Pre Arrival, Additional documents request
27 Nov. - Medicals
7 Dec. - Medicals passed
Seems like everybody has different situation. My friend only waited 2 months and 3 weeks to get the COPR, including the additional information request.

Satyan

Dec 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

My employer submitted the endorment for NS on friday.

Anyidea what are the current time lines for NS to get approval for endorsement.
Hi Mr Reddy,

did u receive your endorsemtn apprpval? and whihc province?
if possible pl share time line

claudio4682

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone.

I have some questions:

Write me please, it's possible to find a job offer as a lawyer or paralegal for Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program? If not, can I immigrate through the program, if I will have bachelor degree in civil law and necessary experience as lawyer or/and paralegal (I mean I will get work experience in legal fields) and get a job offer that will not be related to my degree and/or experience?

And I don't understand a little bit about requirements for work experience for the program. Here wrote, that I should have "One year in occupation related to job offer" https://www.canadavisa.com/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program.html#gs.QJ2f8Oo but here nothing wrote about it: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/atlantic-immigration-pilot/eligibility-high-skilled.html#eligibility

Write me please answer here or here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/questions-about-immigration-through-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-as-a-lawyer.597417/

Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Hi Andrew

Have you had any reply about work experience criteria? I need to know if the job offer must be related to my work experience? For instance, if I have a job offer from Macdonals can I apply even if I haven't worked in that sort of jobs?
Cheers

Lanray86

Jan 11, 2019
Hello All,
I got a job offer throught the AIPP program on August, wrote a test and did series of interviews online via skype. My employer gave me an offer letter around october and she advised that i sit for IELTS(minimum score of 5) and also to do my ECA(Educational Credential Evaluation). Still waiting for my IELTS scores, sat for it last week and I'm in the process of doing my ECA. She said she has sent my settlement plan to the province waiting for their endorsement before we move forward. Any more thing i should know? and anyone here similar with me

Oyommy

Jan 11, 2019
Hello All,
I got a job offer throught the AIPP program on August, wrote a test and did series of interviews online via skype. My employer gave me an offer letter around october and she advised that i sit for IELTS(minimum score of 5) and also to do my ECA(Educational Credential Evaluation). Still waiting for my IELTS scores, sat for it last week and I'm in the process of doing my ECA. She said she has sent my settlement plan to the province waiting for their endorsement before we move forward. Any more thing i should know? and anyone here similar with me
Hi Lanray, could you please share how you got this job? This is one hurdle I've been unable to cross for AIPP. Thanks in anticipation

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
Same here from outland

File recieved- sept. 5
AOR/medical request- september 26
Pre arrival- oct. 2
Meds done- oct 5
Medical passed - oct 13
BGC update to processing - dec 14

still waiting for PPR Godwilling this month of January

Last edited:

Ramada

Apr 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I have received my endorsement letter from NL province under AIPP .
Do I need ECA for Temporary Work Permit or Temporary Residence Visa.
or need ECA for PR
Can anyone tell me that ECA is necessary in TWP..

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Anybody received COPR recently(after new year)?)
I don't think so. I know few waiting for it (including me). I have heard that somebody got a contact with somebody at IRCC and was told that AIPP applicants will start getting COPRs in March. Program started in March so maybe it makes some logical sense. Hopefully they will do it faster. People are impatient . On the other hand PNP paper applicants are waiting sonce July 2017. I think I can handle few more weteks easily.

Reactions: Elle-Belle

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Does receiving a pre-arrival letter from email means that everything is okay so far? My gckey says that BGC is on process. How long does this take? Also, what is the next step? Thank you
What exactly is in the pre-arrival letter?

Until now i didnt receive any update tho i asked my company already.
I was told 4-6 weeks also but til now i didnt receive a confirmation if my application is received.
When did u exactly apply?
They received my endorsement application on September 5th and I got my endorsement on December 5th. I didn't get any form of confirmation or communication from the NS government.

What I meant was I heard that the 90 days period is not counted and if applicant submit PR application later than 90 days from date of WP application, it's still accepted. Anyone has experience or information on that, please?
If you can't find conformation of what you've heard on either the IRCC/CIC website or on the forms, don't believe it. The form says within 90 days, so take it as 90 days and nothing more.

Last edited: