+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

corner.brookNL

Nov 17, 2018
We have a question about our this program. Me and my wife both of up graduates from Newfoundland. We didn’t know about this program which missed eligible within 12 months apply. Any other suggestions?

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
hi,
which province you applied? and how many days it too get endorsement.
did you finish any courses from province on online?
Hi i got in 2months and 10 days and from New Brunswick and no i havent done any course and i applied for my PR as well now

blessed@2018

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, I will like to know if anyone get endorsement approval from NB because i received my endorsement application receipt from NB more than 4 weeks now but i will like to know the timeline for endorsement letter to be approved from NB.

Reactions: maxim89

maxim89

Jul 12, 2018
Hello, I will like to know if anyone get endorsement approval from NB because i received my endorsement application receipt from NB more than 4 weeks now but i will like to know the timeline for endorsement letter to be approved from NB.
Hi, I'm also waiting since December 4th

Yan'ka

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I got endorsement application receipt from NB on 7th Nov. I'm still waiting (
I wrote to the government to ask how my application is going and received an automatic reply :

New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in January 2019

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi, I got endorsement application receipt from NB on 7th Nov. I'm still waiting (
I wrote to the government to ask how my application is going and received an automatic reply :

New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in January 2019
Does this also apply to applicants who are waiting for PPR? Is it true that all have to wait for the 6 months before PPR? I have known a few who got their PPR a month or two after successful medical results (as per gckey).

Yan'ka

Jan 6, 2019
Does this also apply to applicants who are waiting for PPR? Is it true that all have to wait for the 6 months before PPR? I have known a few who got their PPR a month or two after successful medical results (as per gckey).
Yes, I think so. I also know someone who've been waiting for more than 8 months now after med. to get PPR

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I’ve seen a lot of people having to wait a long time for NB to issue the endorsement. In regards to PR I spoke to some guy last week who’s friend come over on the AIPP and was granted PR within a couple of months. I’ve seen others who are all around the 3 month mark. But I also see some examples of people having to wait a lot longer, that could be caused by a number of factors ie medical problems or a request for additional documents. I keep checking my gckey in the hope the back group check status will change but I hear that a lot of people’s don't change at all until they get the PPR request.

Sep 22, 2018
I’ve seen a lot of people having to wait a long time for NB to issue the endorsement. In regards to PR I spoke to some guy last week who’s friend come over on the AIPP and was granted PR within a couple of months. I’ve seen others who are all around the 3 month mark. But I also see some examples of people having to wait a lot longer, that could be caused by a number of factors ie medical problems or a request for additional documents. I keep checking my gckey in the hope the back group check status will change but I hear that a lot of people’s don't change at all until they get the PPR request.
Hi ,

I am starting bthe process for Brunswick. Need some advice from experts of the area. I have completed my ECA , Proof of funds and IELTS. Further hav downloaded list of designated employers in Brunswick. What should be the next step.

Seeking your opinion

Many Thanks

Sep 22, 2018
I will be obliged if you can share the whatsw up link if any for AIPP

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi ,

I am starting bthe process for Brunswick. Need some advice from experts of the area. I have completed my ECA , Proof of funds and IELTS. Further hav downloaded list of designated employers in Brunswick. What should be the next step.

Seeking your opinion

Many Thanks
Personally I constructed a very careful email detailing my experience in my field and attached a copy of my resume. I informed that I held a upto date police check, IELTS certificate and education assessment. If they wished to discuss further I would be happy to forward them them documents. Most companies responded which I was shocked by. I found obtaining a job offer a good experience. But saying that I guess it all depends on ones trade. Good luck

Sep 22, 2018
Personally I constructed a very careful email detailing my experience in my field and attached a copy of my resume. I informed that I held a upto date police check, IELTS certificate and education assessment. If they wished to discuss further I would be happy to forward them them documents. Most companies responded which I was shocked by. I found obtaining a job offer a good experience. But saying that I guess it all depends on ones trade. Good luck
Hi,

Thankyou for your valuable inputs

May I know about your industry of expertise. I am from banking. As I understand in Brunswick you have multiple options for food based industry.

If convenient for you, can I have your number. Without disturbing the entire group, I intend to seek more inputs.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi,

Thankyou for your valuable inputs

May I know about your industry of expertise. I am from banking. As I understand in Brunswick you have multiple options for food based industry.

If convenient for you, can I have your number. Without disturbing the entire group, I intend to seek more inputs.
I’m a truck driver, sorry I don’t use whatsapp

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi,

So you mean that you simply took a list of designated employers
Unfortunately when I started to apply no list of designated employers was available. I simply went through the cic job bank and researched companies in the provinces that I liked the look of. It was very time consuming but I had a very good response.