+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Yan'ka

Jan 6, 2019
hello guys,
does anyone here has a timeline or waiting for aipp endorsement for Nova scotia?
i submitted my application on october 2018 but still didnt receive an email or confirmation if my application has been received by the government.
i asked my company for an update they told me it takes 4-6 months to get the endorsement.
if anyone has an experience or knowledge about this i would really appreciate if you could share it to me.
thank you:)
Hi,
I think it is very important to get confirmation letter from the province.
I had unpleasant situation when I sent my application for the first time (it was in September) My employer said my case was in process, but I didn't get any letter from NB gov. I took 1 months to find out that hr manager didn't send it to NB. Only when my employer really sent it I've got confirmation.

Last edited:

chuchie

Dec 22, 2018
Have you received your NS endorsement yet? Mine took 12 weeks and my colleagues took 16 weeks, although my manager was told 4-6 weeks o_O
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
Until now i didnt receive any update tho i asked my company already.
I was told 4-6 weeks also but til now i didnt receive a confirmation if my application is received.
When did u exactly apply?

chuchie

Dec 22, 2018
Hi,
I think it is very important to get confirmation letter from the province.
I had unpleasant situation when I sent my application for the first time (it was in September) My employer said my case was in process, but I didn't get any letter from NB gov. I took 1 months to find out that hr manager didn't send it to NB. Only when my employer really sent it I've got confirmation.
Hello,
Thank you for ur reply.
I submitted mine on october and asked them for an update after a month and they just said it was already submitted and that it will maybe take more than 4-6 weeks sometimes.
Now im worried that maybe its not submitted yet coz they said at first NS is not taking any applications anymore since they are behind schedule:(

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Hi its been nearly 6 weeks how do I know if they recieved my application? I applied for TWP through this program. I know it reached the Nova scotia embassy at Dec 3.
Hi, we submitted the TWP almost at the same time, have you tried to link it to your GCKEY successfully?

Soominkim

Jan 3, 2019
Have you received your NS endorsement yet? Mine took 12 weeks and my colleagues took 16 weeks, although my manager was told 4-6 weeks o_O
I applied it to NB not NS :) They have received my application on 7th Nov, however, I haven’t received endorsement approval letter yet.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi all,

Under Atlantic Pilot, applicant can apply for WP to come to work in Canada while waiting for PR application. To qualify for a work permit under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, you must commit to apply for permanent residence within 90 days of your work permit application. You must submit a signed Undertaking for an Application for a Work Permit exempted from a labour market impact assessment (LMIA) as part of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (IMM 5654) (PDF, 738.36KB) with your application.

I heard that IRCC doesn't enforce the above mentioned 90 days deadline anymore. Does anyone here have any information about that, please? Thank you!
I don't think there is any change in the rule. We are still allowed to apply for PR within 90 days after submitting for TWP.

shidada529

Jan 10, 2019
My timeline for AIPP under international student

2 weeks for getting the endorsement letter in NB
9 Oct.- file received by Sydney office
29 Oct. - AOR and Medical Request
16 Nov.- med passed
22 Nov. pre-arrival letter
Now, still waiting. It has been more than 3 months so far. My friend who did only two months earlier than me already received PR card.
I am just wondering, is there anybody who submitted later than me, that received COPR?
I am so nervous right now.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
My timeline for AIPP under international student

2 weeks for getting the endorsement letter in NB
9 Oct.- file received by Sydney office
29 Oct. - AOR and Medical Request
16 Nov.- med passed
22 Nov. pre-arrival letter
Now, still waiting. It has been more than 3 months so far. My friend who did only two months earlier than me already received PR card.
I am just wondering, is there anybody who submitted later than me, that received COPR?
I am so nervous right now.
Don't be.

3 Oct. - AOR
14 Nov. - Medical Request, Pre Arrival, Additional documents request
27 Nov. - Medicals
7 Dec. - Medicals passed

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
You're not alone.
NOV 29 - AOR and Medical request for Wife And Son
DEC 4 - Meds done
DEC 13 - Meds Passed( update at GCKEY) and Pre-arrival letter received