+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

keanuhrb

Aug 4, 2022
Next steps after RFV?
PNP paper mode, and Outland applicant

I’ve received RFV notification from the IRCC, and requested to submit a passport at VFS.
Unfortunately, my dependent (Child) passport is less than 12 months validity (10 months to expire). So do I need to renew passport in prior to the VFS submission? Or will they still consider the current passport for the visa stamping process?

Kindly suggest. Thanks.

Below message is worrying me. :(
If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 12 months and have at least two blank pages. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.
Which office processed your application? Sydney or Halifax? Thank you!

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi guys,
Inland applicant from PEI under intermediate skilled(NOC C), here's what has happened so far:

Endorsement received(took 3 months): September 15th
Applied for AIP online: September 16th
AOR received: October 4th
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee:rolleyes:, which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
ADR submitted: November 12th
ADR received by office: November 15th

As of right now, it says, "we are reviewing your eligibility, we have received the additional documents you have sent. No need for an interview, Processing your background check." Since I was not able to link my application with GCkey, I got this information by calling and putting in my details and an automated system gives the status.
I got my AOR from the Central intake office in Sydney but the ADR was sent from the Halifax office, the email was confusing regarding how to submit the additional documents, so i sent a webform for ADR and also replied to the same email. The deadline for my ADR was just 7 days and webform wouldn't have probably reached the processing office in time. The ADR instruction letter was signed SS, which I am guessing is my case officer.
Will update if something happens.

Cheers

Gursh_

Nov 15, 2022
Hi there,
My PR got approved today.
Here is the time line:
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
November 24, 2022 You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)
November 24, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
November 25th, 2022: Application got approved (Got the portal confirmation email)

Got it within 2 months:)
Best of luck to you all.

keanuhrb

Aug 4, 2022
Hi there,
Here is the time line:
ADR: November 10th (Asked for more proof of my work experience and Schedule A, Military/Paramilitary section left black, and also asked me to pay right of permanent resident fee :rolleyes: , which I already paid along with the application fee making it a total of $1365 CAD)
November 24, 2022
You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)
November 25th, 2022: Application got approved (Got the portal confirmation email)

Best of luck to you all.
Sir, you are so lucky! Congratulations! Are you inland or outland? Could you please tell me which office processed your application? Halifax or Sydney? Thank you!

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
PR application timeline:
AR - July 31st 2020
AOR - Jan 15th 2021 (linked on the same day)
Inland applicant - NB
BIL - Jan 18th 2021
Medical passed and ADR - May 11th 2021
(ADR - schedule A and transcript)
ADR under review - June 2nd 2021
PAL - June 8th 2021
Confirmation Portal email - June 18th 2021
Credentials PR Portal - June 20th 2021
ecopr - June 21st 2021
dude, could you please explain these short words? example , ADR? , AOR<...etc

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi there,
Here is the time line:
November 24, 2022
You passed the medical exam ( they already told me once that I passed on October 5th, don't know about this, maybe they are starting from the beginning with the additional documents?)

Best of luck to you all.
Congratulations to you , can you please share what additional documents did they ask you to submit for related to your experience and what did you submit which finally helped you in getting your PR. I do not have salary slips from my employer and wondering if I need to submit any additional document if I don't have salary slip

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi there,
Here is the time line:
November 24, 2022

Best of luck to you all.
Congratulations.... I also have the same status as yours but I'm outside Canada, I pray i get PPR soon.

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Congratulations.... I also have the same status as yours but I'm outside Canada, I pray i get PPR soon.
HI dude, im on the same situation under AIP. I applied on 5th December,2022, but still did not received the AOR. Can you please send me how the AOR looks like?

toufiqp

Star Member
Apr 10, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014 APP
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 CCC
Nomination.....
08-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 AOR
IELTS Request
24-04-2015 Add doc Req | 06-05-2015 Add doc sent |
File Transfer...
11-05-2015 Add doc Rec | 11-05-2015 SLU
Med's Request
20-05-2015 MR | 26-05-2015 MR DONE
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 MR UPLD | 06-06-2015 TLU
Interview........
NO :P
Passport Req..
18-07-2015 DM | 13-07-2015 PPR
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Hi All,

I need your valuable input on applying AIP!
Canada Visa Forum always give me information i need :)
I am trying to help my Brother in Law to apply AIP
He is BE chemical and experience 2+years

How can he start AIP application!
Before application, he needs
1. IELTS (how many band?)
2. ECA??

What other documents he needs to gather prior to application?

Appriciate all your efforts keeping this group active!!!

Thank you

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I did not received the AOR yet since applied for PR. I applied on 5th December and still no AOR.
Is it normal??