+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Spreet

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone know,how long it takes employer to get aip designation?
I need suggestion whether i should apply file as outland under aip or pnp?

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
AIPP application - OUTLAND - Paper application

Applied on November 25, 2019 and Got rejected because of not submitting the birth Certificate of the principal applicant.

re-applied on March 6, and received on March 9, 2020 along with Spouse.
Newley born daughter added to the application on October 25, 2020
Daughter added confirmation in April 2021 and additional fees paid on the same day.

March 2021 to 2022 - (NO UPDATES)

File transferred to London Immigration office.

Feb 20, 2022 - Asked for medical for all three family members
Medical passed on Feb 25, 2022.

March 1st, 2022
asked to fill up the whole paper application as online application including the fresh Police Clearence
April 5, 2022, Asked for additional documents.

April 14, 2022 - Background check completed.

May 7, 2022 asked for the Updated employment offer letter from the employer and he provided with in a day with better remuneration.

June 8, received Invitation to Pre Arrival letter
June 9, received COPR
June 15 - Passport Submitted
June 23, file was approved and stamping was done.
June 25, 2022 - Received all three passports to travel to Canada.

ADDITIONAL - we applied for WP and Pr on the same date - Nov 25, 2019. WP was approved and received on Feb 25, 2020 and we could not travel due to Corona. The visa was expired while we were waiting for the PR.

Good luck to all who have been waiting for so long and waiting for their PR to come, it will come soon.

All the process was done by myself and with the help of the people on this forum. This forum CANADAVISA was the biggest information desk at all times throughout the process.

• Love
Reactions: Spreet

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
AIPP application - OUTLAND - Paper application

Applied on November 25, 2019 and Got rejected because of not submitting the birth Certificate of the principal applicant.

re-applied on March 6, and received on March 9, 2020 along with Spouse.
Newley born daughter added to the application on October 25, 2020
Daughter added confirmation in April 2021 and additional fees paid on the same day.

March 2021 to 2022 - (NO UPDATES)

File transferred to London Immigration office.

Feb 20, 2022 - Asked for medical for all three family members
Medical passed on Feb 25, 2022.

March 1st, 2022
asked to fill up the whole paper application as online application including the fresh Police Clearence
April 5, 2022, Asked for additional documents.

April 14, 2022 - Background check completed.

May 7, 2022 asked for the Updated employment offer letter from the employer and he provided with in a day with better remuneration.

June 8, received Invitation to Pre Arrival letter
June 9, received COPR
June 15 - Passport Submitted
June 23, file was approved and stamping was done.
June 25, 2022 - Received all three passports to travel to Canada.

ADDITIONAL - we applied for WP and Pr on the same date - Nov 25, 2019. WP was approved and received on Feb 25, 2020 and we could not travel due to Corona. The visa was expired while we were waiting for the PR.

Good luck to all who have been waiting for so long and waiting for their PR to come, it will come soon.

All the process was done by myself and with the help of the people on this forum. This forum CANADAVISA was the biggest information desk at all times throughout the process.
Congratulations... Please I will like to chat with you personally... Iam also an outlander with AIPP applications submitted since January 13th 2021.

GR123

Star Member
Apr 27, 2020
Poland
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Next steps after RFV?
PNP paper mode, and Outland applicant

I’ve received RFV notification from the IRCC, and requested to submit a passport at VFS.
Unfortunately, my dependent (Child) passport is less than 12 months validity (10 months to expire). So do I need to renew passport in prior to the VFS submission? Or will they still consider the current passport for the visa stamping process?

Kindly suggest. Thanks.

Below message is worrying me. :(
If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 12 months and have at least two blank pages. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
B. McAuley any body here assigned to this officer?
Please I'm assigned to the officer
Any update from you???
My AOR is march 5th 2021, ADR is 23rd November 2021, MEP is January 18th 2022

The officer waz assigned to my application after submitting ADR and he/she passed my medical since January 18th 2022 but no PPR yet.

keanuhrb

Aug 4, 2022
Please I'm assigned to the officer
Any update from you???
My AOR is march 5th 2021, ADR is 23rd November 2021, MEP is January 18th 2022

The officer waz assigned to my application after submitting ADR and he/she passed my medical since January 18th 2022 but no PPR yet.
Processing time of AIP is decreased to 15 months now. Your application has exceeded 15 months. Have you ever submited web form or call IRCC to enquire the status?

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi everyone , i am new here and found this forum quite active , hence posting my query here

I am applying from outside Canada

I worked as an administrator for 10 years- did not check what NoC is that

2012-2021 - administrator (bank salary transfer)

Did a side by job as restaurant chef for 2 years along with my admin job.

2019-2021 - take away chef (cash salary )
2021-2022 - currently doing admin job as office admin in a different company (bank transfer salary)

In-between is did hospitally and food certifications when I was working in take away restaurant.
Now I am applying for Nova Socotia AIP , found employer for restaurant chef NOC and is ready for endorsement
My question is -

do I have to give proof of all the companies I worked in last 10 years - I worked with 3 diff companies in last 10 years , includung chef one ?

I don't have salary slips for take away chef job and I am claiming points only for chef job.? What documents I need to support my application

What are my chances of PR as I have work experience in different NOC codes which are from completely different sectors, IRCC officer mite have doubt on my experience as it is from different sectors..

Please answer my query ... if chances of my rejection are higher I might not even apply for it to avoid any bad stamp on my passport

satti_aipp

Oct 12, 2022
Hi everyone
I have applied under AIPP in January 2021, (from India)got pre arrival service letter in September 2021, medical expired and redone in march 2022.
Still no response from Ircc.
No response on ATIP request.

Any one Facing the same situation
Please share your views
Thanks

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello Friends, Need one help.. i got ADR for my wife original birth certificate.. but seems its fake ADR sent by my agents as the font of my wife name is different with other content?
is that possible?
kool...once upon a time I also found this type of thing from one of the agent who was showing document as proof but I found fonr differences...now wat about ur next update?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Aipp Outland applicant, application submitted by an agent on December 2021 No AOR yet.

how long does it take for AOR?
Brother can I get ur contact number? as I see that u r struggling from 2009 same like me...please share ur details to discuss...now wat is ur status?