+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone. I am inland and my dependents are outland. Can I apply for AIPP endorsement & pr alone not including my outland dependants as they are not planning to move in the near future?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. I am inland and my dependents are outland. Can I apply for AIPP endorsement & pr alone not including my outland dependants as they are not planning to move in the near future?
They must be included in the application as not accompanying. So a spouse and any children under 22 are included.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Please anyone with clue.... My status of review of Additional documents has been on we are reviewing the additional documents you provided since January 18th 2022 but now since July 28th 2022 jas changed to we have received the additional documents you provided... Please what can this mean, is it that the officer has accepted my documents?... Bcoz most time I noticed that after the status has been on reviewing some people status ll changed to Not Applicable and after a while PPR....

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Please anyone with clue.... My status of review of Additional documents has been on we are reviewing the additional documents you provided since January 18th 2022 but now since July 28th 2022 jas changed to we have received the additional documents you provided... Please what can this mean, is it that the officer has accepted my documents?... Bcoz most time I noticed that after the status has been on reviewing some people status ll changed to Not Applicable and after a while PPR....
r u an outland or inland?

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Do we have any outland (out of Canada) candidates who applied for an AIPP work permit / PR since April 2020 (after the pandemic started)?

I am an outland applicant, and have applied for both work permit and PR, but haven't heard back anything since July 2021.

I just want to understand if there are any outland applicants who have received or close to receiving an AIPP work permit or COPR and how much time it took?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Sahil
How far about your application now?...... I'm also about to...

lucifer98

Aug 24, 2022
Hi

i need some advise regarding my file. I applied on AIPP on 22nd feb 2022 thru online portal and now i received a email from ircc that it is returned stating they are only accepting applications under new AIP. Isnt the files under old AIPP accepted until 5th march? What can i do about this?

joGain

Apr 20, 2022
Hi

i need some advise regarding my file. I applied on AIPP on 22nd feb 2022 thru online portal and now i received a email from ircc that it is returned stating they are only accepting applications under new AIP. Isnt the files under old AIPP accepted until 5th march? What can i do about this?
Can you please elaborate.
- Are you inland or outland?
- When did you receive your endorsement from the province?
- Did you use the endorsement from the province and apply for PR through the online portal of IRCC?
- Did you ever receive an acknowledgement email stating that your application for permanent residence had been submitted?
- Consequently did you receive an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number?

Irregardless of any of these questions, you can call IRCC and provide them with your UCI number. Through the UCI number, the helpline agents can let you know if you have any applications in progress. If they do find an application, they can let you know exactly what happened, in case it was incomplete. Consequently you can submit a webform giving reason as to why your application should not have been terminated and request for it to be processed.

If you received your endorsement last year and if it was valid until Feb 22nd, 2022, and also if you submitted a complete application to IRCC before March 5th, 2022, then there should be no reason why they would terminate your application.