+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

SammyDrumz

Jan 3, 2020
Hello.... U should send a
I applied to a Canadian tailoring company from Nigeria, and after reviewing my application, having sent along my resume, compilation of video clips of me working on a military jacket from start to finish as part of the requirements. I got this mail on 5th Nov, 2019 that reads;

Good day Idris

You convinced me with your video. I do like your attitude and work ethic. Beth is the person who will be working on your papers and you should receive shortly a job offer from us.

It is almost a week, and I haven't receive the job offer. I need advice on this
Hello..

SammyDrumz

Jan 3, 2020
I applied to a Canadian tailoring company from Nigeria, and after reviewing my application, having sent along my resume, compilation of video clips of me working on a military jacket from start to finish as part of the requirements. I got this mail on 5th Nov, 2019 that reads;

Good day Idris

You convinced me with your video. I do like your attitude and work ethic. Beth is the person who will be working on your papers and you should receive shortly a job offer from us.

It is almost a week, and I haven't receive the job offer. I need advice on this
You should send a reminder mail to them. Maybe they forgot.

edriscoal

Nov 7, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
You should send a reminder mail to them. Maybe they forgot.
Thank you, I later got the job offer the following week,around November, since then we have being in regular contact.
I have submitted the need assessment & settlement plan, signed the contract agreement, filled the endorsement form... I'm only awaiting for my wes report .after which my employer will submit my endorsement application.

SammyDrumz

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you, I later got the job offer the following week,around November, since then we have being in regular contact.
I have submitted the need assessment & settlement plan, signed the contract agreement, filled the endorsement form... I'm only awaiting for my wes report .after which my employer will submit my endorsement application.
Oh wow.!!! That's nice one... That's great o. Congratulations. Wish u successful application. Was always made to believe that I needed WES evaluation before searching for job. Would like to discuss with u further about ur steps. Iam in Lagos Nigeria...would love to get ur details so we communicate. Thanks.

SammyDrumz

Jan 3, 2020
That’s good, so you’re well prepared in this case and can search for open positions
Yes. Thanks a lot.. My other concerns is as regards my profession.. It's a licensed profession. I haven't seen any designated employer in search of a lawyer. and that's where my experience is.

Mar 11, 2020
Hi guys,

To those who have been endorsed under the High-Skilled stream, I'm wondering if everyone managed to include every single one of the documents they asked for in the checklist? More specifically:

• Copy of your most recent work permit in Canada (if applicable)
  • Employer reference letters for the periods of work experience identified in your application. The letters must include:
- specific period of your employment (to/from dates)
- description of your main responsibilities and duties
- the corresponding NOC code (if known)
- your total annual salary and benefits
- the number of hours you worked per week
- your employer's name, signature, full address, telephone number and email address (if applicable)
  • Copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (if applicable)
  • Work contracts
  • Pay stubs

I'm an inland applicant, so I have a work permit, and I can get the pay stubs, reference letters and T4 + Notice of Assessment. But I've never signed a written "work contract." I asked HR and they don't issue one. Is there anyone else here who doesn't have a written work contract? Or if you are missing any of the other documents (based on what applies to you)? What did you submit instead? How did that go?
Hello,

I really hope you can help me. I have a similar situation like you. I actually submitted without the work contract but I have provided everything else you have listed. Not sure whats gonna happen. Any suggestions?

Oluwaseunabd

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hello,

I really hope you can help me. I have a similar situation like you. I actually submitted without the work contract but I have provided everything else you have listed. Not sure whats gonna happen. Any suggestions?
Hi, please any luck with your application? i am in same shoes right now. thank you

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello All, am from Nigeria. Got my job offer and endorsement from Brunswick within two weeks. I have applied already for work permit like three weeks ago. Mariana, pls what is your timeline so far?
Hello friend, how did you do that? Did you do the whole process yourself or use a lawyer or consultant? Thanks