+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

belkeziz

Jun 10, 2017
Hi I'm Janelou, from Philippines too. I have a job offer from Newfoundland under AIPP and I am still waiting for feedback with my application. I am grateful to read your forum. And hoping our application will be fast and successful.
Hi janelo
Does passport is required to to send for stamp under aipp? Thank you

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello,
I would like to know how long it takes to receive the acknowledgment of receipt after submitting an application for permanent residence under the Atlantic immigration pilot program. Has anyone applied for this program? Please it will be a relevant information for me.
Thanks in advance
JORGE
My brother submitted his PR application thru mail last week of December 2018 and was received by CIC January 4, 2019 and got his AOR February 6, 2019. Praying that the application process to will run smoothly and quick. Now, we're waiting for PPR.

Umariy

Mar 14, 2019
Hello Dear friends,
I have searched everything and understood all steps. But the only thing is getting job offer from designated employers from NS or other Atlantic pilot employers. Just want to know how is realistic to get it and what are the best ways to have job offers ?

Thank you in advance for your replies

Reactions: Blessed2

belkeziz

Jun 10, 2017
Passport need to be submitted to Visa Application Centre that is near to you once you received a request to submit your passport from CIC.
Thank you but I'm already in Canada Newfoundland and I'm in the latest stages of processing ( medical passed pre arrival ...) So cic will ask me to send my passport or what Thank you

Umariy

Mar 14, 2019
Hello,
Could you please suggest how to get a job offer. I have my WES evaluation done and also have my IELTS score. I have applied to a couple of jobs in Canada but most employers say I need to have a PR first. Thanks
Hi,
How are you ? I have almost same situation like you. Too difficult of searching employers being outside the country and without PR. So did you find an employer then after ? Can you please share any experience you had ?

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thank you but I'm already in Canada Newfoundland and I'm in the latest stages of processing ( medical passed pre arrival ...) So cic will ask me to send my passport or what Thank you
Sorry I don't have any idea for an inland processing, maybe some applicants can enlighten us for your application. Good luck!

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi just want to ask if anyone here has the same situation of my brother. He's applying for PR under AIPP. received a medical request for his wife and son but prior his application we included a letter with Attorney's signature that his wife is not cooperative and doesn't want to go to Canada with him so in short we weren't able to provide the passport details and pictures of wife and son. And now we got a medical request for the wife and son from MVO. Planning to email MVO with the attached letter and sign of lawyer prior the application of his PR. Can you please advice us on what to do? Thank you so much

J@rgeCabello

Dec 9, 2018
Please, I would like to know how long it take for receiving the acknowledgment of receipt after sending my application for permanent resident under the Atlantic Immigration pilot

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Please, I would like to know how long it take for receiving the acknowledgment of receipt after sending my application for permanent resident under the Atlantic Immigration pilot
My brother submitted Last week of December and AOR received February 1, 2019 but Application was received by CIC January 4, 2019

pstfrancis29

Mar 26, 2019
Hello All, am from Nigeria. Got my job offer and endorsement from Brunswick within two weeks. I have applied already for work permit like three weeks ago. Mariana, pls what is your timeline so far?

How did you apply and got the job offer from Nigeri

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Hi im already in canada with twp since january 18.
My pr is currenly in ip2 stage
Hi Marina, For TWP, did you have to provide proof of work experience? Doesn’t ask for it on the checklist but shows up in the staff guidelines by cic for eligibility for twp. I haven’t provided any paystubs to prove my work experience...

sarab0203

May 13, 2019
Can we start applying for jobs with designated employers under AIPP without IELTS Score and ECA? I mean can I apply for the job first and take the IELTS and ECA after receiving a job offer?