+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Just got email today asking for a employment reference letter and schedule A.
Do you guys know what kind of information the employer should put in the letter? And the schedule A, should I fill out the same informations ?

DavidRebollo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Do you guys know what kind of information the employer should put in the letter? And the schedule A, should I fill out the same informations ?
I had those ADRs a couple of months ago. Regarding employment letter, I talked to the HR and she sent me a letter saying that I am working full time since date A and my contract is until date B and the amount of salary I recieve annually. I filled in schedule A and uploaded both online.
What's your Timeline by the way ?

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I had those ADRs a couple of months ago. Regarding employment letter, I talked to the HR and she sent me a letter saying that I am working full time since date A and my contract is until date B and the amount of salary I recieve annually. I filled in schedule A and uploaded both online.
Great. I asked my employer already.
The schedule A there’s nothing I can change from the first one, right? Just keep same informations?

AR June 25/2020
AOR December 30/2020
Medical upfront March 1/2021
Medical passed April 14/2021
Biometrics valid until 2029

Flashyyy

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
The schedule A there’s nothing I can change from the first one, right? Just keep same informations?

AR June 25/2020
AOR December 30/2020
Your NOC please

DavidRebollo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021

AR June 25/2020
AOR December 30/2020
Exactly, if you still have the same information then you should keep it as it is (Schedule A). So you just passed today medicals and they sent you ADRs? This is good news.

DavidRebollo

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
and just received the email now? i am surprised that they work until 7 pm at Halifax office hehe. Good luck.

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Did you get approval for these after submitted?