+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Thaisasp

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
I had those ADRs a couple of months ago. Regarding employment letter, I talked to the HR and she sent me a letter saying that I am working full time since date A and my contract is until date B and the amount of salary I recieve annually. I filled in schedule A and uploaded both online.
What's your Timeline by the way ?
Did you upload these documents online? Or did you send by mail. Because in the letter I got it says to address my correspondence to IRCC Halifax. But I noticed that in my online applications there’s a space to upload the documents as well. What should I do ?

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Did you upload these documents online? Or did you send by mail. Because in the letter I got it says to address my correspondence to IRCC Halifax. But I noticed that in my online applications there’s a space to upload the documents as well. What should I do ?
yes upload it from your online application, it should be fine.

DavidRebollo

Mar 10, 2021
You are right, the letter say to send it to Halifax. In my first ADR I send my document via mail to Halifax and upload it as well. In my second ADR I just uploaded it.