+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Just got ADR (Employment Records for COVID period)
AR 18th march
AOR 20th November
MEP 4th December
ADR 30th December
Did my medical upfront
Inland,NB
What exactly is employment records for covid periods? Like what's the purpose of that?

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What exactly is employment records for covid periods? Like what's the purpose of that?
I understand now, ADR = additional document request. In this case for your employment records while in Canada during covid. I'm a little concerned about that since my job offer is full time, I wasn't always able to get full time because of covid...

Reactions: Diego_yeyo

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
May be they just want to know if you’re still employed by the company you applied with
It stated to provide the employment records for my current employer and "please provide info on any interruptions in employment due to Covid"
Probably checking if I'm still employed

Reactions: Diego_yeyo

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It stated to provide the employment records for my current employer and "please provide info on any interruptions in employment due to Covid"
Ok, happy to know they are allowing an explanation on interruptions in employment. That I can provide :).

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Ok, happy to know they are allowing an explanation on interruptions in employment. That I can provide :).
And this is also an additional document requested in this file, it doesn't mean they'll request the same for everybody. Or that's my guess cause is the first time I ever heard about it

Reactions: rlfraser

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And this is also an additional document requested in this file, it doesn't mean they'll request the same for everybody. Or that's my guess cause is the first time I ever heard about it
That's true, hoping they don't ask just to avoid the hassle.

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Just double checking.. is your nomination restricted to your employer?

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Just for the knowledge are you uploading your pay stubs or getting a referral letter from your employer for the Covid period records