+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Well i asked for my gcms notes and also sent an email to Immigration minister to ask what they are doing to cop up with the application delays and what they did so far to resolve it. Lets see.. But just one inquiry is not gonna change things.. Chexk previous link i shared, more then 500 people submitted petition and still they say its covid... Not acceptable. So I decided not to sit quiet now and better to do something.
I have sent so many emails too but never got any answer it’s so frustrating

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
People applied in other streams are getting all the updates and coprs only the AIPP applicants are left with no answers

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
I have sent so many emails too but never got any answer it’s so frustrating
It is completely true. I have sent many web-forms to them for the last several months and got no response from IRCC. It is a very confusing situation for AIPP candidates while applicants of other programs still show progress. It just seem hopeless for us under AIPP after all.

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
It is completely true. I have sent many web-forms to them for the last several months and got no response from IRCC. It is a very confusing situation for AIPP candidates while applicants of other programs still show progress. It just seem hopeless for us under AIPP after all.
everytime you raise a web form you will get the same auto generated reply it is so frustrating

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
everytime you raise a web form you will get the same auto generated reply it is so frustrating
U can try IRCC customer care. But i will qiah you luck because so far I called them like more then 50 times but won't let you connect. Then i tried contacting agent from other options and then around 1 hr of wait. And finally when you get someone they will tell you they can't do anything regarding process. So dead end. So don't keep high expectations. If you want to reach ministry then you can help yourself with this eamil:ircc.mpenquiries-demandesdesdeputes.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
U can try IRCC customer care. But i will qiah you luck because so far I called them like more then 50 times but won't let you connect. Then i tried contacting agent from other options and then around 1 hr of wait. And finally when you get someone they will tell you they can't do anything regarding process. So dead end. So don't keep high expectations. If you want to reach ministry then you can help yourself with this eamil:ircc.mpenquiries-demandesdesdeputes.ircc@cic.gc.ca
did you get any answers from them so far???

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
last time i called them they were not ready to give me any information and the very next day i got my aor she was so rude

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
hi sorry is this email address to reach the immigration minister or it will go to any other department just want to make sure before i write anything to them

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
hi sorry is this email address to reach the immigration minister or it will go to any other department just want to make sure before i write anything to them
Well I contacted ministry on ph number 6139488777 and they gave me this email :minister@cic.gc.ca and cx care gave me the previous one. I have sent an email on both. Waiting for response now. Let's see.

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys I'm very excited to hear most of you are getting your AOR.

My AR is June 25th.

I did my upfront medical examination on November. Now, a question, if I did my biometrics in the past for my work permit, the exemption still applies to me? Or they will ask me to provide biometrics anyway?

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
Hi guys I'm very excited to hear most of you are getting your AOR.

My AR is June 25th.

I did my upfront medical examination on November. Now, a question, if I did my biometrics in the past for my work permit, the exemption still applies to me? Or they will ask me to provide biometrics anyway?
Biometric is mendatory for pr application