+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
i went for upfront biometrics to Fredericton, new Brunswick. they said they need BIL to scan barcode without it not possible. so guys don't waste ur time and energy on up-front biometrics. not sure about medical but has to be same. Don't believe everything that's mentioned here.

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
i went for upfront biometrics to Fredericton, new Brunswick. they said they need BIL to scan barcode without it not possible. so guys don't waste ur time and energy on up-front biometrics. not sure about medical but has to be same. Don't believe everything that's mentioned here.
when fid you receive aor???

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yes for the biometric you must have BIL. Service Canada will ask for it. Medical exam on the other hand is ok. I called IRCC TWICE and in both calls I got a confirmation that yes you can do medical exam upfront. In addition to that, I called the clinic where immigration medical exams take a place, and got the same answer” it’s ok to have your medical exam upfront”. And when I’m saying upfront here, I mean after getting AOR. We all agree upfront is ok before sending PR package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinami

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
Yes for the biometric you must have BIL. Service Canada will ask for it. Medical exam on the other hand is ok. I called IRCC TWICE and in both calls I got a confirmation that yes you can do you medical exam upfront. In addition to that, I called the clinic where immigration medical exams take place, and got the same answer” it’s ok to have your medical exam upfront”. And when I’m saying upfront here, I mean after got AOR. We all agree upfront is ok before you send ur package.
Thanks for info. Let me try up-front medical then.. I got my AOR on 4th dec.

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Nishit-patel

Dec 25, 2020
Yes it is really weird I don’t know on what basis they’re processing the files
Well i asked for my gcms notes and also sent an email to Immigration minister to ask what they are doing to cop up with the application delays and what they did so far to resolve it. Lets see.. But just one inquiry is not gonna change things.. Chexk previous link i shared, more then 500 people submitted petition and still they say its covid... Not acceptable. So I decided not to sit quiet now and better to do something.