+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi all please help me by telling me how I can apply for the aipp program any available companies that I can send my resume...I am working in Dubai

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Any one can tell how long it will take to have medical requests afterAOR and BIL request? It’s being one month now since that? Very scared

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hey so I finally got my AOR! How long before they ask for medical? Also I'm inland applicant and I've been here 2 years. Will I be required to do biometrics?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hey so I finally got my AOR! How long before they ask for medical? Also I'm inland applicant and I've been here 2 years. Will I be required to do biometrics?
Did you do biometric when you initially applied to come to Canada? If you do I’ll say you won’t likely do biometric again otherwise please be prepared for it.
In any case they will get in touch with you if biometric is needed

Hn601091

Nov 12, 2017
Hello experts,

I have just received an email for an interview to finalize my application. However, my wife and my little daughter (7 months) have just leave Canada for their vacation and they plan to go back in February next year. The email also states that we should present in within 30 days. I would like to ask every people here if anyone already in my circumstance and your suggestions to work around this problem? Thank you so much, any of your input will be very precious for me.

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Did you do biometric when you initially applied to come to Canada? If you do I’ll say you won’t likely do biometric again otherwise please be prepared for it.
In any case they will get in touch with you if biometric is needed
No I didn't have to do any when I initially came. I just ask because I've seen this on their website:
"Note: There is a temporary public policy exemption for in-Canada applicants. More specifically, foreign nationals who are eligible to apply from within Canada would normally provide their biometrics as part of an application or request for

• a temporary resident visa (TRV)
  • a work permit or study permit
  • a temporary resident permit
  • permanent residence
However, since there is currently no biometric service delivery network within Canada, these applicants are exempt from the biometrics requirement until such time as the public policy is lifted. Applicants who apply from within Canada, but whose applications are not eligible to be processed from within Canada, are not covered under this public policy exemption. Those applicants are required to leave Canada in order to submit their biometrics as part of their application."

So I'm just wondering if this has been the case for anyone else and they've still had to do it? I just wanna be prepared. Also anyone know how long before they ask me for my medical? I just got AOR a week ago.

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All,

I have a few questions for AIGP stream:

1. Are transcripts mandatory for AIGP stream? The document checklist says:

Proof of Education:
Proof of your completed Canadian two-year post-secondary educational credential (or higher) can include copies of your
post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas, degrees)
and transcripts for successfully completed postsecondary

studies, if available.

2. Upfront Medical Examination:

Can we submit the emedical form along with the application to IRCC?

Thanks for your help and in anticipation

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, Just I wanna share my timeline here.

• Applied from : In Canada
  • State : NS
  • Program : Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
  • Designation: (abt. 7 weeks)
    • Apply - April 27, 2018
    • Approval - Jun 14, 2018
  • Settlement Plan in Isans: Done on Jun 19, 2018 (Person in Canada, should take in-person interview)
  • Endorsement : (abt. 6 weeks)
    • Apply - July 12, 2018 (In-person submission at the NSOI office)
    • Supplement Request – Aug 16, 2018
    • Approval – Aug 21, 2018 (Confirmation Received Aug 24)
  • PR application
    • Application Mail Sending - Sept 06, 2018
    • Mail Received by CIO, Sydney – Sept 07, 2018
    • AOR/ Provided File number – Sept 26, 2018
    • Pre-Arrival Letter – Oct 26, 2018
    • CoPR- Nov 11, 2018
And, FYI, immigrant who already reside in Canada, can get each CIC office to take an interview and apply PR card for AIPP stream.
Don't have to re-enter Canada.

Hope you guys all have good consequence!

Hi JunLee,

I hope you are doing well. I have a few questions for AIGP stream:

1. Did you submit your transcripts for AIGP stream? The document checklist says:

Proof of Education:
Proof of your completed Canadian two-year post-secondary educational credential (or higher) can include copies of your
post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas, degrees)
and transcripts for successfully completed postsecondary

studies, if available.

2. Upfront Medical Examination:

Did you do upfront medical exam and submit the emedical form along with the application package to IRCC?

Thanks for your help and in anticipation