+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

GoDz85

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Hey guys.

I have sent off my PR application for AIPP last week Wednesday. How long until I receive UCI?
What happens if I forgot to submit a document?

Really stressed out as I don't want to lose my one and only chance of moving to Canada

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Usually it takes approx a month to get AOR and your UCI. However, if you forgot some document that was on the checklist they will return your application to you and you won’t receive any AOR. If you’re outside of Canada the package can take a long time to return to you, because they send it back through regular mail. So if in a month you don’t get AOR, most likely your application is being returned, and you can apply again once you receive it back.

Hey guys.

I have sent off my PR application for AIPP last week Wednesday. How long until I receive UCI?

Really stressed out as I don't want to lose my one and only chance of moving to Canada

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Usually it takes approx a month to get AOR and your UCI. However, if you forgot some document that was on the checklist they will return your application to you and you won’t receive any AOR. If you’re outside of Canada the package can take a long time to return to you, because they send it back through regular mail. So if in a month you don’t get AOR, most likely your application is being returned, and you can apply again once you receive it back.
Would they message you to let you know its being returned?

Sku11cracker

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you Stone18, yes my brother is from the Philippines. May I know if your husband is already PR when he left the Philippines or his holding Work Permit? He wasn’t asked in the airport for the OEC and how did he get the PDOS? Already talked to POLO Toronto and told them that my brother was LMIA-Exempt but the staff said it is thru direct hiring so he has to undergo POLO. Also, what year did your husband moved to Canada? Thank you so much for the info, will try to follow up again with POLO,Toronto.
Hi! Did your brother get the oec and polo to get past the immigration officers in Manila?

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Hey Guys,

I have an issue with my PR application. Is anyone facing the same problem, please reply it back. As I applied for my PR from outland and the file received on 27feb 2019. I Arrived in Canada on 30Jan 2019.I linked my file to online based.I received BIL on 8th April 2019 along with my spouse and did on 7th may 2019.My day of completion for PR was on 27august 2019 according to timeline. I haven’t got any messages for medical since then. As the time has already exceeded and i am little worried. My application was processed from New Delhi. Even i tried to contact them via sending web forum request on 20th August and no reply back. And my visa is going to expire on December 30th 2019. What is the next step any help?

Last edited:

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys.

They will not process your application until it’s complete so they will send back your document to your postal address or whatever by specifying what document need to be added and you can resubmit. It’s not a big issue.

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
Hi
help please
Do anyone knows is there any time frame before which you can apply for an open work permit extension under AIPP to keep working?

BahaB

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi
help please
Do anyone knows is there any time frame before which you can apply for an open work permit extension under AIPP to keep working?
If your current work permit is expiring and you've been endorsed under AIPP then you would need to apply for your extension first before applying for permanent residency so that you still have status. If you've already applied for permanent residency and your work permit is expiring, I'd suggest still applying for your extension since your PR application and WP application will be going to two different processing centers. You're likely to get the extension first.