+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
All,

I just wanted to share my final timeline here, and thank everyone for being so helpful in this group. Everyone here helped me A LOT! Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I've received the CoPR. :D

I have applied inland and my process took only 2 month and 10 days. I came to Canada in April on vacations and to look for a job (I already had my WES and IELTS done). I have attended a lot of job fairs, met a lot of people, I'm in sales so I have some social abilities :)... Then I found the job in May, received the job offer, then I went back to my country to quit my job there, and did the medical upfront and everything I could do to anticipate the process. Settlement plan took 1 week and NB Endorsement took 24 days. I went to the US in June to apply for the WP and it took 10 days only. Arrived in Canada on July 1st (Canada day - it was such a coincidence), then applied for the PR 2 weeks later.

So from when I started looking for a job until a got the PR it was 5 months in total. It was very straightforward.

App Submitted: 2019-07-16
AOR/BIL/MEP: 2019-08-15 (30 days after submitting courier)
Pre-Arrival Letter: 2019-09-04 (20 days after AOR)
Interview Invitation: 2019-09-25 (21 days after Pre-Arrival)
CoPR at the Interview in Fredericton: 2019-09-26

Now waiting for the PR card. It taked between 10-15 days.

Wishing everyone best of luck to get PR :)

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
All,

I just wanted to share my final timeline here, and thank everyone for being so helpful in this group. Everyone here helped me A LOT! Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. I've received the CoPR. :D

I have applied inland and my process took only 2 month and 10 days. I came to Canada in April on vacations and to look for a job (I already had my WES and IELTS done). I have attended a lot of job fairs, met a lot of people, I'm in sales so I have some social abilities :)... Then I found the job in May, received the job offer, then I went back to my country to quit my job there, and did the medical upfront and everything I could do to anticipate the process. Settlement plan took 1 week and NB Endorsement took 24 days. I went to the US in June to apply for the WP and it took 10 days only. Arrived in Canada on July 1st (Canada day - it was such a coincidence), then applied for the PR 2 weeks later.

So from when I started looking for a job until a got the PR it was 5 months in total. It was very straightforward.

Congrats dear. what did they asked you in interview and how long was your interview for?

Reactions: ferstvi

jazbasra13

Apr 21, 2015
Hi there,
I made the same mistake, but I've submitted the paper application right after and I did not wait the online application withdrawal. It all worked well and I was approved.
Hello firstiv,
I got withdrawal letter on 25 sep 19 and the next day I submit my paper application. I did not mention UCI in my application but I was attached the withdrawal letter with application.

There is any problem ?
Or there is any way to submit UCI NUMBER.

jazbasra13

Apr 21, 2015
Hello friends..
1.Should I show more funds than minimum requirements?
2.Minimum funds under AIPP for family of three is approximately $5000 CAD?
3. Their is any problem if I show more funds, approx 17000 CAD.

please reply

thanx in advance for your response

Henry6688

Sep 30, 2019
All,

Congratulations!
I want to apply for the WP in US, because the OV in my country take it over 35 weeks. Could you tell me, If there is any further condition to add for apply WP in US? Thank you!

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations!
I want to apply for the WP in US, because the OV in my country take it over 35 weeks. Could you tell me, If there is any further condition to add for apply WP in US? Thank you!
I was on a visitor visa in the US, I understand that as long as you have a valid visa in the US, it's ok to apply from the US.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello firstiv,
I got withdrawal letter on 25 sep 19 and the next day I submit my paper application. I did not mention UCI in my application but I was attached the withdrawal letter with application.

There is any problem ?
Or there is any way to submit UCI NUMBER.
I don't think so. There shouldn't be any issue.