+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
No I didn't have to do any when I initially came. I just ask because I've seen this on their website:
"Note: There is a temporary public policy exemption for in-Canada applicants. More specifically, foreign nationals who are eligible to apply from within Canada would normally provide their biometrics as part of an application or request for

• a temporary resident visa (TRV)
  • a work permit or study permit
  • a temporary resident permit
  • permanent residence
However, since there is currently no biometric service delivery network within Canada, these applicants are exempt from the biometrics requirement until such time as the public policy is lifted. Applicants who apply from within Canada, but whose applications are not eligible to be processed from within Canada, are not covered under this public policy exemption. Those applicants are required to leave Canada in order to submit their biometrics as part of their application."

So I'm just wondering if this has been the case for anyone else and they've still had to do it? I just wanna be prepared. Also anyone know how long before they ask me for my medical? I just got AOR a week ago.
I had the same issue with biometrics so i left Canada and did my biometrics at Singapore VFS.

gruwko

Sep 26, 2019
I've already shared my timeline on another thread, but this one is probably more appropriate for it.

Program: International Graduate, inland applicant
Province: NL

Application received (CanadaPost tracking): June 24, 2019;
AoR: July 29, 2019 (linked my application to online account same day);
Request for medicals and RCMP check: August 14, 2019 (Received on August 26);
Medicals passed: September 11, 2019;
Invitation to pre-arrival services: September 26, 2019;
Invitation for an interview: October 21, 2019;
Interview and COPR (St. John's office): October 25, 2019.

Processing time: 4 months and 1 day.

Now I'm just waiting for my card.

Only after my interview on October 25th 'Review of Eligibility' and 'Background Check' got updated on my online account. Also these updates were dated September 25th, a day before I got my invitation to PAS.

Reactions: smjk

LINYONG

Feb 28, 2018
Singapore
Job Offer........
Yes
I had the same issue with biometrics so i left Canada and did my biometrics at Singapore VFS.
Hi Axe immigrating mate , may I talk with you and share timeline with each other ? and I also did my Biometrics at ngee ann city.
my Wechat : linyong19810424

katie-j

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,
Here's my timeline.
8/28 file received.
10/9 and 10/16 request letter
10/21 AOR
10/21 another request letter(police certificate)
10/10 upfront medical exam
11/13 medical exam passed

Anyone similar to my timeline?
I had few document requests.
After medical exam, is it pre-arrival letter?

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
Here's my timeline.
8/28 file received.
10/9 and 10/16 request letter
10/21 AOR
10/21 another request letter(police certificate)
10/10 upfront medical exam
11/13 medical exam passed

Anyone similar to my timeline?
I had few document requests.
After medical exam, is it pre-arrival letter?
Hi
File received aug 29
AOR oct 04
And I haven’t received any medical request yet..
Can you please tell me what kind of police certificates they asked for and what other document requests you received from them?

Last edited:

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi
File received aug 29
AOR oct 04
Can you please tell me what kind of police certificates they asked for and what other document requests you received from them?
SAME HERE
BIOMETRICS DONE ON OCTOBER4
NO MEDICAL REQUEST YET
ANY ONE ON SAME PAGE?

katie-j

Jul 19, 2019
Hi
File received aug 29
AOR oct 04
I supposed to get the police report from my country that was included lapsed record, but I didn't get the report that was included lapsed record. I got it again and uploaded it.

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline so far.

Got visa under AIPP on 4th December 2018.
Applied PR application on Jan 18 2019 and received at Sydney on 28th Jan 2019.

I arrived at Canada on 30th Jan 2019.

They returned my application to my current mail box due to IELTS should be submitted original as i have submitted photocopy.
I send back application via canada post through express post and received my document on 28th Feb 2019.

Linked my application online after they send me a confirmation of application.

Biometrics letter received on 8th April 2019. And did it on 7th May 2019. As i applied from outland so i have to leave Canada for biometrics.

Received pre arrival on 14th November 2019 along with Medical letter.

I hope i am on last stage to get my PR. These were my experience so far. By reading my above timeline that will help you guys .

Thanks

Last edited:

deep1983

Jun 27, 2019
I supposed to get the police report from my country that was included lapsed record, but I didn't get the report that was included lapsed record. I got it again and uploaded it.
Are you an inland applicant and also do they accept upfront medical as I haven’t don’t yet?

Last edited:

Gaurang123

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Here is my timeline so far.

Got visa under AIPP on 4th December 2018.
Applied PR application on Jan 18 2019 and received at Sydney on 28th Jan 2019.

I arrived at Canada on 30th Jan 2019.

They returned my application to my current mail box due to IELTS should be submitted original as i have submitted photocopy.
I send back application via canada post through express post and received my document on 28th Feb 2019.

Linked my application online after they send me a confirmation of application.

Biometrics letter received on 8th April 2019. And did it on 7th May 2019. As i applied from outland so i have to leave Canada for biometrics.

Received pre arrival on 14th November 2019 along with Medical letter.

I hope i am on last stage to get my PR. These were my experience so far. By reading my above timeline that will help you guys .

Thanks

Axe

Oct 16, 2019
How much time take to endorsement
It takes me around 3 weeks to get my endorsement when i applied on 2018 but there are some delay if you apply now for endorsement. I heard that till jan 2020 there won’t be any endorsement issued for New Brunswick as far as i know .