+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
All, good morning!

I've sent all the documents for my PR application under the AIPP High Skilled Program on July 15th. As of now, I haven't received any messages from the IRCC or CIC about my application being received or the AOR. Should I have received at least a message from them stating that my application was received? All I have is the UPS tracking saying that my package has been delivered. I've tried to find my application using the UCI on the online tool, but no success. Please share what messages should I have received by now? Is this normal?

Reactions: bellacor

bellacor

May 3, 2019
All, good morning!

I've sent all the documents for my PR application under the AIPP High Skilled Program on July 15th. As of now, I haven't received any messages from the IRCC or CIC about my application being received or the AOR. Should I have received at least a message from them stating that my application was received? All I have is the UPS tracking saying that my package has been delivered. I've tried to find my application using the UCI on the online tool, but no success. Please share what messages should I have received by now? Is this normal?
My PR app was received July 4th. No AOR yet

Salman81

Aug 16, 2019
Good luck to all

I've sent all the documents for my PR application under the AIPP High Skilled Program on June 18th 2019.
According to FedEx my application package was delivered on Monday 24th June 2019 to CIO Sydney and signed for by D. Macdonald. Since then no news, still waiting for AOR
So my timeline will be as under
AR 24th June 2019
AOR ??? Waiting

Reactions: bellacor

bellacor

May 3, 2019
Good luck to all

I've sent all the documents for my PR application under the AIPP High Skilled Program on June 18th 2019.
According to FedEx my application package was delivered on Monday 24th June 2019 to CIO Sydney and signed for by D. Macdonald. Since then no news, still waiting for AOR
So my timeline will be as under
AR 24th June 2019
AOR ??? Waiting
Are you applying outland? For which province?