+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Actually my brother had his medical for the Work Permit last year Dec13 and Feb6 he received the medical request for PR so it seems like it is not valid as they’re asking it again? Thank you for the reply Andy
Medicals are only valid for 12 months that’s why a new medical request has been issued.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Medicals are only valid for 12 months that’s why a new medical request has been issued.
Sorry to confused you what I mean is that my brother had his medical for work permit last December 13, 2018 and was asked again to do medical for PR yesterday February 6,2019 so it should be valid then but I don’t know why CIC requested another if it is valid....

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Sorry to confused you what I mean is that my brother had his medical for work permit last December 13, 2018 and was asked again to do medical for PR yesterday February 6,2019 so it should be valid then but I don’t know why CIC requested another if it is valid....
He needs to raise a case specific enquiry ASAP, but first he should contact the doctor to find out the date they submitted it to IRCC. He can then include this date within his communication to IRCC.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Submit a web form clearly mentioning his UCI no., Application no. and IME no. while explaining he has had medical exam done recently which should still be valid.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thank you we already did, we’re just a bit hesitant to wait because they’re replying within 28days and CIC gave him only 30days to accomplish the medical. I hope they’ll respond within a week coz if not even the medical is expensive and he had been expose to radiation last December, he might have to do it again coz his application will be compromised. Thank you so much for the response. Goodluck and god bless to all of the applicant. This forum is very helpful to everyone.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
He needs to raise a case specific enquiry ASAP, but first he should contact the doctor to find out the date they submitted it to IRCC. He can then include this date within his communication to IRCC.
Thank you so much TheNorms, will just wait until next week for the CIC response but if no answer from them then he might opt to do the medical again than waiting and risking his application.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
I may face the same issue, I submitted my PR and WP at the same time, I have completed medical for PR, I don't know how to do if WP also require a medical exam.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I may face the same issue, I submitted my PR and WP at the same time, I have completed medical for PR, I don't know how to do if WP also require a medical exam.
Your WP only requires a medical if you come under certain job category’s. If you have completed your medical for PR it will show within your IRCC account. Don’t worry.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Hi I applied for pr in January under AIPP. Yesterday received email for receipt of application. My family is still in UK and I have started work via TWP. I received message for biometric of my wife same time as AOR but no mention of medical for me or my family. We haven’t done medical in past. Just want to know is it normal to get medical request later then biometric request. Or can we get our medical done before official request to expedite the application process. Thanks

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi I applied for pr in January under AIPP. Yesterday received email for receipt of application. My family is still in UK and I have started work via TWP. I received message for biometric of my wife same time as AOR but no mention of medical for me or my family. We haven’t done medical in past. Just want to know is it normal to get medical request later then biometric request. Or can we get our medical done before official request to expedite the application process. Thanks
You can get your medicals done prior to IRCC requesting them but I wouldn’t imagine it wouldn’t be long before that request comes through. The only thing you wouldn’t have for the Dr is the IME number. Maybe once biometrics are done for your wife it will be requested.

Siagoingplaces

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone. Hope all is good.
Please guys, I need an employer so badly. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to get the correct sites. Can anyone direct me on how to get an employer and apply to AIPP

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thank you so much TheNorms, will just wait until next week for the CIC response but if no answer from them then he might opt to do the medical again than waiting and risking his application.
We've been waiting for CIC response from our web case and specific inquiry, they've responded after sending more than 5 inquiry to CIC but it's been a week now that my brother's online account wasn't updated. He already received a request for biometrics via email but in his CIC account it still says "you don't need biometrics, will update you if needed" so it seems like the CIC is not updating it immediately?? Advised my brother to wait til Feb 22 if no message from CIC or his account is not updated yet then told him to do his medical again as the medical request for PR was only until March6, Any advice Mr Norms? or anyone with the same case before? thank you in advance for any reply.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi quietwish, have you heard any from CIC? were you able to link your PR and WP online? coz my brother wasn't able to link the work but successfully linked the PR after 2 weeks of trying.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Hi quietwish, have you heard any from CIC? were you able to link your PR and WP online? coz my brother wasn't able to link the work but successfully linked the PR after 2 weeks of trying.
Hi, yes, I linked my WP finally, i think you chose wrong item like what I did before, it should be "international experience Canada" under "temporary residence", not "work permit", i wonder why they put AIPP WP there.

Reactions: Full_of_positivity

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi, yes, I linked my WP finally, i think you chose wrong item like what I did before, it should be "international experience Canada" under "temporary residence", not "work permit", i wonder why they put AIPP WP there.
Thank you, finally was able to linked it though we don’t know if it’s gonna matter as my brother have the WP Visa but hopefully it will notify the agent that my brother already had medical so they will waive the medical for PR coz until now after we received a notification that an agent was looking into our specific case inquiry about the medical last Wednesday Feb13, we haven’t got any message or the account of my brother wasn’t even updated yet.

Reactions: Get2gtop