+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Thank you, finally was able to linked it though we don’t know if it’s gonna matter as my brother have the WP Visa but hopefully it will notify the agent that my brother already had medical so they will waive the medical for PR coz until now after we received a notification that an agent was looking into our specific case inquiry about the medical last Wednesday Feb13, we haven’t got any message or the account of my brother wasn’t even updated yet.

Unfortunately some agents do not update the stages on your GCKEY, You should add this into you email contacts to try to reduce the risk of any emails from CIC going to spam.

@cic.gc.ca

If they require further medicals they will request them, I would wait for them to request further medicals.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Unfortunately some agents do not update the stages on your GCKEY, You should add this into you email contacts to try to reduce the risk of any emails from CIC going to spam.

@cic.gc.ca

If they require further medicals they will request them, I would wait for them to request further medicals.
Thank you, might wait till biometrics just in case we’ll received an update after that.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi, yes, I linked my WP finally, i think you chose wrong item like what I did before, it should be "international experience Canada" under "temporary residence", not "work permit", i wonder why they put AIPP WP there.
Just want to ask, did they ask for your biometrics? After paying for the biometrics, are the IRCC will send you another email for the biometric schedule? if yes how many days are they going to send it after paying the biometric? If not, can you make an appointment to have your biometrics taken for the accredited office like VFS Global from Philippines directly? Thank you

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Just want to ask, did they ask for your biometrics? After paying for the biometrics, are the IRCC will send you another email for the biometric schedule? if yes how many days are they going to send it after paying the biometric? If not, can you make an appointment to have your biometrics taken for the accredited office like VFS Global from Philippines directly? Thank you
I didn't receive the MErequest for my WP, and my WP has been submitted over 2 months, as I know I may receive the ME request again although I have completed my ME of PR application, I think I can send them my ME record if WP requires.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Yeah as what I have read and advice from this forum that Medical exam that was already completed for WP should be valid for 12 months and can be used for PR application or vice versa. My concern was that the CIC haven't responded yet for my brother's specific case inquiry for a 2 weeks now and the medical exam request for his PR was only til March 6, 2019. I hope that CIC updates his GCKey account soon.

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
For sure and you too as no one know who will get any further update 1st.
Hey there, have you received any further update regarding your application or is there anything changed after background check as in my application it still says processing background check.
Thanks

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
So, I think we both are in the same processing stream, with same timeline!
Hey there, have you received any further update regarding your application or is there anything changed after background check as in my application it still says processing background check.
Thanks

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks
I got medical request and PCC request for USA.

I sent my old medicals done for WP via web form to cic, Attached the emedicals form for all four of us.

Pcc I have given a written declaration that I was working on a cruise shi and did not hold a resident status in US to get a p

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
I got medical request and PCC request for USA.

I sent my old medicals done for WP via web form to cic, Attached the emedicals form for all four of us.

Pcc I have given a written declaration that I was working on a cruise shi and did not hold a resident status in US to get a p
In my application it still says we are processing your background check

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Here is our timeline:

August 28, 2018- Application sent
September 4, 2018- Application received
September 25, 2018- AOR
October 22, 2018-Medical Request
October 30, 2018-Medical Done
November 02, 2018-Medical Passed (Gckey)
November 03, 2018-Pre-arrival letter
December 18, 2018-BGCIP (ghost update)

No update since December.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Is there any AIPP applicant who's application is in process and going through background check?
Hi Mehras, we’re still waiting for update for my brother’ AIPP Application, pre-arrival received Feb 19, 2019 and waiting for further update. BGC “we are processing your background check”

Feb 6, 2019 Medical request received Feb6, 2019. Sent case specific inquiry many times (less than 10 inquiry) that medical exam was done under TWP last December 13, 2018 and received a reply from CIC last Feb 22 that everything is in order and that medical exam from TWP was already verified

Feb19 Pre-arrival letter received

Hoping and praying for PPR or hopefully COPR for my brother. Goodluck to all!