+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Me too, but I started my application when I was in India, but my file was returned due to missing documents. So filed again after reaching canada.
We( my family and me)have done medicals for WP in September 2018, will that be considered or New medicals has to be done?

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Me too, but I started my application when I was in India, but my file was returned due to missing documents. So filed again after reaching canada.
We( my family andhave done medicals for WP in September 2018, will that be considered or new medicals has to be done?
Yes that will as medical is always valid for a year so you and your family wouldn’t need medical examination again.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi my application was received on 31Dec 2018 by CIC SYDENY Nova Scotia. It’s a inland application Under AIPP.

Received email on 27 Jan 2019 from CIC that my application has been received and provided UCI and Application no.

So is that a AOR?

And now secondly I checked my application thru online and says processing background check. How long does it take for background check?

I didn’t get any medical request and in my online status I says don’t need a medical.

So will cic send medical request for my family members?

Kindly advice.
Thanks
Hi
How u linked it file online with UCI number
My file returned with UCI number IAM not able to link to know what was the reason for return

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Thanks, but why is it showing, you do not need a medical exam.
We are processing your background check.
Yes it’s same with my application and my previous reply mean was that yes your last medical will be considered and you don’t need a medical exam.