+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Do they ask for funds from inland applicants?
Any how I have submitted my old file with all bank statements and PF statement.
Yes funds are required and it depends on the province in which you live and how many family members included in application.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi my application was received on 31Dec 2018 by CIC SYDENY Nova Scotia. It’s a inland application Under AIPP.

Received email on 27 Jan 2019 from CIC that my application has been received and provided UCI and Application no.

So is that a AOR?

And now secondly I checked my application thru online and says processing background check. How long does it take for background check?

I didn’t get any medical request and in my online status I says don’t need a medical.

So will cic send medical request for my family members?

Kindly advice.
Thanks
Congratulations on your AOR, back ground checks can take anything from weeks to months. It all depends on your nationality and if you have any military background training. Yes you will get medical requests for the whole family even if they are not accompany, most people receive this request with AOR acknowledgment. I would double check your spam email folder just in case.

Set up a signature so people can follow your timeline.

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Congratulations on your AOR, back ground checks can take anything from weeks to months. It all depends on your nationality and if you have any military background training. Yes you will get medical requests for the whole family even if they are not accompany, most people receive this request with AOR acknowledgment. I would double check your spam email folder just in case.

Set up a signature so people can follow your timeline.
Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: TheNorms

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Me too, but I started my application when I was in India, but my file was returned due to missing documents. So filed again after reaching canada.
We( my family andhave done medicals for WP in September 2018, will that be considered or new medicals has to be done?
If you are inland on a work permit you don’t need to show proof of funds, your medical will be used for your PR app, but please remember they are only valid for 12 months.

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Just a thought did you all do medicals for WP? If so they will be used for your PR. But as I’ve just said to @Balamureli7 medicals are valid for 12 months.
Actually I didn't apply for work permit as my employer is ok with that and my family members are in India. I moved from New Zealand last year and I have done my medical examination last year in January.
Thanks

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Actually I didn't apply for work permit as my employer is ok with that and my family members are in India. I moved from New Zealand last year and I have done my medical examination last year in January.
Thanks
Sorry I thought you were inland, Outland applicants do require proof of funds they are generic to all Atlantic provinces under the AIPP it just adjusts depending on the number of family members.

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
Sorry I thought you were inland, Outland applicants do require proof of funds they are generic to all Atlantic provinces under the AIPP it just adjusts depending on the number of family members.
I am currently residing in canada but my family is in India.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hi just want to ask, how to waive the medical exam for PR if already submitted and passed during the process of TWP? And actually it was only almost 2months old Medical result and based on the CIC it is valid for 12months but how and whom to notify? Hope anyone can answer. Thank you and may god bless us all.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks, that was helpful, I appreciate that.
Hi just want to ask in behalf of my brother on how to waive the medical exam for PR if already submitted and passed during the process of TWP? And actually it was only almost 2months old Medical result and based on the CIC it is valid for 12months but how and whom to notify? Hope anyone can answer. Thank you and may god bless us all.

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Yes, for PR application, when I got an email from IRCC that I have a message on my Gckey account, that’s the time also I got my AOR and MR simultaneously from them.
Hi did you do your medical for WP? Do you have to do another medical if CIC requested for PR application? Pls enlighten us especially if the medical was only a 1 1/2month old if what to do as there is no way to contact IRCC via phone only webform and they are responding 28days minimum

Reactions: Naomienen

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
The medical results will be automatically linked by CIC to the PR application if they are valid.
Actually my brother had his medical for the Work Permit last year Dec13 and Feb6 he received the medical request for PR so it seems like it is not valid as they’re asking it again? Thank you for the reply Andy