+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@TheNorms could you please guide which form (imm-mention numbers please) did you select for your spouse and daughter when filing for WP application? Thank you!
Follow this link, it will ask you where you are applying from and will show you instructions and all forms you need to complete for your visa office. When I applied for my WP I completed a form named family information IMM5707, but please follow your visa office instructions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/atlantic-work.asp

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
Does anyone here following their application online have this issue: I have my PR application linked to my GCKey, but I can't track it with the Client Application Status tool. Others have this problem too, right?

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Follow this link, it will ask you where you are applying from and will show you instructions and all forms you need to complete for your visa office. When I applied for my WP I completed a form named family information IMM5707, but please follow your visa office instructions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/atlantic-work.asp
@TheNorms yes I have the found the required documents from my country following this link. However, it does not specify which documents are required for accompanying dependents. I know my spouse needs to apply for an Open Work Permit but I'm confused for my kids. Do they need to apply for TRV or Open Study Permit?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
@TheNorms yes I have the found the required documents from my country following this link. However, it does not specify which documents are required for accompanying dependents. I know my spouse needs to apply for an Open Work Permit but I'm confused for my kids. Do they need to apply for TRV or Open Study Permit?
It all depends on your country of citizenship below is a link which will tell you what your wife & children will require

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html

Stone18

Feb 21, 2019
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Med's Request
22-10-2018
Med's Done....
30-10-2018
Just follow the instructions ..
And would you please share yours timeline plz
That's so stressful, ugh! But, looks like they've sent a passport request, so I'd just follow whatever instructions are in the most recent email.
Yes it is. But, yes wey gonna follow the kast email from the immigration.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Hi, everyone, I just got PPR letter, but my passport has been submitted to WP , I have applied to withdraw the WP application, I'm now worried when it can be returned to me, I must submit my passport for PR stamp with 30 days.
Can anybody answer my question, thanks!

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi, everyone, I just got PPR letter, but my passport has been submitted to WP , I have applied to withdraw the WP application, I'm now worried when it can be returned to me, I must submit my passport for PR stamp with 30 days.
Can anybody answer my question, thanks!
Congratulations @quietwish , what is your AOR date?

You could ask for an extension to submit your passport just in case you don’t receive your passport back within the 30 days.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017
Any AOR this week or month for the file received in February?
Pls update once you receive your AOR. My app was received on the 28th. From what I observed, it can take minimum 20 - 25 working days but still hoping to receive it the earliest possible.

quietwish

Dec 11, 2018
Congratulations @quietwish , what is your AOR date?

You could ask for an extension to submit your passport just in case you don’t receive your passport back within the 30 days.
Thank you, TheNorms, I have sent them emails, and they told me will reply me in a few working days.

I sent my PR app at end of December last year, and received FN/ME after 1 month.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNorms

Mehras1991

Feb 5, 2019
What is your AOR date?

CSE link below, ask them to provide an update on each stage within the process. If you know you have already passed your medical don’t ask for that info if not add it.

- visa office ?
- Medical ?
- Egibility ?
- criminality ?
- background check ?

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Hi norm thanks for your message.

Actually my PR AOR I recieved on 27th Jan. My work permit application was recieved on 12Dec after that I didn't get any update. I tried to get an update thru a phone system and system says we are checking your eligibility recuirements you don't need a medical and don't need a fingerprints, we don't need additional documents dont need an interview.we will message you if this changes.we are processing your background check. That is the status for PR application application. I spoken with agent regarding work permit and he said it's still in process didn't make any decision yet it's almost 3months to WP application.

Thanks

Full_of_positivity

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Just received a PPR email now but a bit confused because there are three emails. The first email is on spam sent at 3:40 which says "URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S". The second email is on primary email and the subject is "Recall:URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:41 and the third email is "URGENT: REQUEST FOR PASSPORT/S" at 3:46.

Anyone who experienced this? What does it mean???

Thank you!
Hi Stone, can you please your timeline? Where was your VO? My brother send his PR Application last week of December 2018 and was received by CIC Jan4, 2019 although in the view the applications you submitted it show Submitted: February 1, 2019. Medical request Feb 6, 2019 but my brother sent a CSE as he had medical last December 13, 2018 for his WP, received a response that the concern was already verified and forwarded to responsible office. Pre-arrival letter received Feb19, 2019. Sent another CSE regarding the medical exam as it didn't appeared if it was received then received a response last Wednesday March 13, 2019 that "the information provided was transferred to the responsible office since my brother's file is located at the Canadian Visa Office in Manila, Philippines and to contact them". Not sure why it was transferred to VO in Philippines coz my brother submitted his PR Application thru mail to Nova Scotia. Contacted the Manila Immigration thru webform but only got an automated response. Hopefully my brother will have his PPR soon same as the other applicants here. My brother's WP Visa was already approved but because our Philippine Govt wanted to protect the rights of the Philippine Citizens they're requiring some papers from employer to determine the eligibility and verify if the employer will provide the benefit to Philippine workers and heard that POLO (Philippine Oversease Labor Office) in Canada takes their sweet time to process. (It is good but it makes the process longer) Also, employer is away so the POLO thing wont be started. So we're praying and hoping that PPR will come soon. Work contract will end this December 2019, hopefully COPR will arrived before that day. Can anyone share their timeline whose processing AIPP thru Manila, Philippines Visa Office. Thank you in advance.