+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program-Sharing Timeline here please

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi,
I don't think they will block your email. I was thinking to call them on coming Monday but today morning I managed to link my application to my account (I didn't hear anything from them but they received my application on 14th Feb). My current status is "pending registration" which means they just start uploading my application (when I tried yesterday it said no application matching my information). Every morning I tried to link it since they received my application. You can also try to link your application to your account. Hope this helps :)
Please confirm how u linked..did you try with passport number or how?

nskhani

Mar 24, 2019
application sent : 24th dec 2018
Aor: 27 Jan 2019
Document request : 14th Feb 2019
pre arrival service: 13th March 2019
waiting for ppr mail
Called cic they said application is approved but no update on online website
Anyone knows how long it takes for them to send out ppr emails?
I am inland applicant

nskhani

Mar 24, 2019
Pls update once you receive your AOR. My app was received on the 28th. From what I observed, it can take minimum 20 - 25 working days but still hoping to receive it the earliest possible.
takes over a month and more now cos of delays

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
application sent : 24th dec 2018
Aor: 27 Jan 2019
Document request : 14th Feb 2019
pre arrival service: 13th March 2019
waiting for ppr mail
Called cic they said application is approved but no update on online website
Anyone knows how long it takes for them to send out ppr emails?
I am inland applicant
Some inland PPRs are looking to be taking between 4 and 7 weeks right now.

Our timelines are very similar. I got my AOR on Jan 28th and pre-arrival on March 13th, I've not had any update since (inland). May I ask, what you said when you called IRCC? Because I would love to find out where my application is at too but I don't know what I would say on the phone because I'm within my six months and I have no direct queries to make :oops:

Last edited:

nskhani

Mar 24, 2019
Some inland PPRs are looking to be taking between 4 and 7 weeks right now.

Our timelines are very similar. I got my AOR on Jan 28th and pre-arrival on March 13th, I've not had any update since. May I ask, what you said when you called IRCC? Because I would love to find out where my application is at too but I don't know what I would say on the phone because I'm within my six months and I have no direct queries to make :oops:
My application wasnt updated for a while online over a month. So i called them to double check if they received my rcmp criminality check, they said decision is made on this application so i asked them what was the decision, they said it was approved.

Reactions: wardea90

wardea90

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2019
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
Med's Request
28-01-2019
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
LANDED..........
15-04-2019
My application wasnt updated for a while online over a month. So i called them to double check if they received my rcmp criminality check, they said decision is made on this application so i asked them what was the decision, they said it was approved.
Congratulations! Did you submit a RCMP certificate yourself? I might call them too then. I've had the pre-arrival on March 13th, but other than that nothing has changed on my GCKey since medical passed on Feb 3rd.

nskhani

Mar 24, 2019
Congratulations! Did you submit a RCMP certificate yourself? I might call them too then. I've had the pre-arrival on March 13th, but other than that that's the only thing that's changed on my GCKey since medical passed on Feb 3rd.
Yea it takes them a while to update GCkey and its no way near accurate time line. I submitted my medical with the application still took over 2 month to change it to pass. Yea i got rcmp finger print back ground check from local rcmp. It took 3 weeks to get the document from ottawa and then i forwarded that document to sydney.