+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP Request Past due date by 11 days

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested ATIP on March 3 and I didn't receive anything as of today. I sent a status request last week and they sent email back saying it's marked as "priority"

I'm trying to send in another request today and I'm wondering what's the file number? It's not the UCI and I used the "Application: CXXXXXXXXX(9 numbers)" showed on my test letter. Am I correct?

Thanks

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
Kurtz said:
I requested ATIP on March 3 and I didn't receive anything as of today. I sent a status request last week and they sent email back saying it's marked as "priority"

I'm trying to send in another request today and I'm wondering what's the file number? It's not the UCI and I used the "Application: CXXXXXXXXX(9 numbers)" showed on my test letter. Am I correct?

Thanks
Don't send another one. Use the email address provided in the initial email with the ticket number to contact them and advise them that your request was due 11 days ago.

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6 said:
Don't send another one. Use the email address provided in the initial email with the ticket number to contact them and advise them that your request was due 11 days ago.
I contacted them on April 4th and I was told them marked my request as priority. It's been 9 days since my request become priority. I sent in another request 3 days ago and still waiting.

Does anyone know what is the file number needed in the ATIP request?

Thanks

Grilka

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same story. Sent for ATIP on March 4th. Nothing since then. It is a win-win situation for them really - we can't demand anything and nothing we can do.

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grilka said:
I have the same story. Sent for ATIP on March 4th. Nothing since then. It is a win-win situation for them really - we can't demand anything and nothing we can do.
I received the ATIP today. Trying to figure out the 43 pages...

Good luck Grika

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered my ATIP (scans of physical application) on 17th. Still waiting. Yesterday they marked my request as a "priority".
Although, heaving proper deadline at ATIP department, they fail to deliver it, even considering the fact they do this ATIP in first days of the request and then just sit on it for another 30 days. That makes me wonder, why do I pay taxes at all ?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ambient2 said:
I ordered my ATIP (scans of physical application) on 17th. Still waiting. Yesterday they marked my request as a "priority".
Although, heaving proper deadline at ATIP department, they fail to deliver it, even considering the fact they do this ATIP in first days of the request and then just sit on it for another 30 days. That makes me wonder, why do I pay taxes at all ?
Precisely, what sense it makes if they generated report on the day request is received. Why they need to sit on it for 31 days to send it.

Probably, by the time the report reaches the requester, it loses its relevancy and he will be forced to re-apply for another one. ;D ;D

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I requested my second ATIP on April 19th and surprisingly, I received it yesterday. It took less than 2 weeks :eek:

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kurtz said:
I requested my second ATIP on April 19th and surprisingly, I received it yesterday. It took less than 2 weeks :eek:
interesting. hard to believe, are they trying to improve something in IRCC? :)

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
HighFive said:
interesting. hard to believe, are they trying to improve something in IRCC? :)
I also confirm that my last ATIP electronic notes request took 2 weeks or so. Unexpected pleasant surprise.

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6 said:
I also confirm that my last ATIP electronic notes request took 2 weeks or so. Unexpected pleasant surprise.
I got my ATIP yesterday, 12 days after their deadline. Scans were sent to my email.

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
ambient2 said:
I got my ATIP yesterday, 12 days after their deadline. Scans were sent to my email.
I made the request for both types of notes around the same period. The scanned version didn't arrive yet. From the above, I believe the electronic notes are the faster ones.

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h3a3j6 said:
I made the request for both types of notes around the same period. The scanned version didn't arrive yet. From the above, I believe the electronic notes are the faster ones.
Electronic ATIP can and should be sent in a week after initial request, they just keep us waiting for the month, cause one would request this ATIP every week. Phisical scans are a bit complicated as someone has to scan your application covering all the "unnecessary" information.
Speaking of scans, anyone has any idea why my citizenship applications has quite a few entries from 2012? I applied in 2014

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
Electronic ATIP can and should be sent in a week after initial request, they just keep us waiting for the month, cause one would request this ATIP every week. Phisical scans are a bit complicated as someone has to scan your application covering all the "unnecessary" information.
Speaking of scans, anyone has any idea why my citizenship applications has quite a few entries from 2012? I applied in 2014
Lucky you you can see all dates on that page , all my dates are blacked out, I can only guess what is there.
I reckon they track your file from the time you land in Canada. When did you land?

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
I have 2 or 3 entries that are before the date I applied for Citizenship. It showed the exact date and time of the first time I came to Canada in 2004 and the time I got my PR. I think there's another one under secondary office.