ATIP Report (Activities)

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
No Montreal, QC. I would love to be in BC :p
why the heck is your application in Surrey? unless there is a Surrey in QC.
Surrey is the office in Vancouver Lower Mainland

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nguyentu2001 said:
You are confused between two applicants :)

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It was a question, hence the question mark.

nguyentu2001 said:

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
It was a question, hence the question mark.
sorry sorry I got confused.
I want to move to QC and you want to move to BC..lets switch! haha

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do actually. I had the experience with them a while ago. I can't blame them though. I blame their management. However, it's good to keep track of what the CIC says for future applicants.

links18 said:
Take what the Call Centre says with a grain of salt.

Lorris

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got my ATIP report a couple of days ago too. Nothing alarming, but nothing really eye opening either.

Clearances done in June 2013 and will expire in June 2014 - I wonder if CIC cares to invite me for the test before clearances expiry?

Case status: open - Some RQ recipients have been reporting "on-hold" status for their cases and there was also a comment about it in the leaked OB-407. I am curious if the "open" status means that the RQ has been reviewed...

Responsible office: St. Clair CIC - no surprise here.

The RQ and all additional document submissions are carefully noted - good, nothing got lost.

OB 407-D triage - residence concerns to be assessed a interview - pretty standard note, no Ax or Cx codes provided.

RQ issued by CPC Sydney.

Events updated on 2013/12/18 and it's "Citizenship Interview" on 2014/07/01 at 00:00 - this is really peculiar. I am recalling other people reporting exactly the same date and time, obviously it can't be real, but it would be marvellous to find out why CIC would do it. Perhaps it's a place holder for a mandatory field, the case status is "open" and the file is in queue for the test, but they don't know when yet and will update the field when they send test invite? Or maybe it's just a reminder for themselves? - Probably not, CIC isn't known for being nervous about "forgetting". The event status note says "Correspondence Sent", which must be referring to the "Notice to Prepare..." received in early January.

Folks, any comments on the above? Is there anything else in the ATIP report that may actually be important?

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lorris, thanks for sharing.
I can't comment on the above. But I have seen reports about the time issue, which as you said does not seem right.
Since you've gotten an RQ, do you see the word FLAGGED anywhere in your report?
I have one, no RQ, and the Flagged A5 ins under NOTES issued by Sydney before officially transferring my application to the local office.

Lorris said:
I've got my ATIP report a couple of days ago too. Nothing alarming, but nothing really eye opening either.

Clearances done in June 2013 and will expire in June 2014 - I wonder if CIC cares to invite me for the test before clearances expiry?

Case status: open - Some RQ recipients have been reporting "on-hold" status for their cases and there was also a comment about it in the leaked OB-407. I am curious if the "open" status means that the RQ has been reviewed...

Responsible office: St. Clair CIC - no surprise here.

The RQ and all additional document submissions are carefully noted - good, nothing got lost.

OB 407-D triage - residence concerns to be assessed a interview - pretty standard note, no Ax or Cx codes provided.

RQ issued by CPC Sydney.

Events updated on 2013/12/18 and it's "Citizenship Interview" on 2014/07/01 at 00:00 - this is really peculiar. I am recalling other people reporting exactly the same date and time, obviously it can't be real, but it would be marvellous to find out why CIC would do it. Perhaps it's a place holder for a mandatory field, the case status is "open" and the file is in queue for the test, but they don't know when yet and will update the field when they send test invite? Or maybe it's just a reminder for themselves? - Probably not, CIC isn't known for being nervous about "forgetting". The event status note says "Correspondence Sent", which must be referring to the "Notice to Prepare..." received in early January.

Folks, any comments on the above? Is there anything else in the ATIP report that may actually be important?

Lorris

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrous13 said:
Lorris, thanks for sharing.
I can't comment on the above. But I have seen reports about the time issue, which as you said does not seem right.
Since you've gotten an RQ, do you see the word FLAGGED anywhere in your report?
I have one, no RQ, and the Flagged A5 ins under NOTES issued by Sydney before officially transferring my application to the local office.
Nope, nothing flagged, no references to A5 or alike.

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Do I need to order an ATIP?
Am confused.
I lost my job in January..and right now looking fr jobs in Calgary (couch surfing)....my address (mailing purpose) is still for surrey, BC as I don't have a permanent place in Calgary for now. I also have medical card for Calgary as I got 2 months contract job.

Below is my timeline from surrey:
applied; 18th june 2012
received: 21 june 2012
started processing: 8th june 2012
bground check completed: 5th july 2013
transferred to surrey 14th aug 2013
Surrey started processing 5th September

Called the CIC call center 3 weeks back and they sent a reminder to surrey office. Surrey office did not get back ...so last week I sent a fax. No Response to that as well.

I called CIC again today, and he said wait till 15th july as they need three months to respond. I said by then my background will expire. He said, "WE WILL CROSS THE BRIDGE WHEN IT COMES". For now just wait...

Any advise pleaseeee...will b e much much appreciated

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello farrous 13,
you just received your ATIP report and you ordered it in January right ? I thought it took only one month for ATIP request. seems like processing time is up.

farrous13 said:
I received my ATIP report today.

The request was sent Jan 27, 2014 and the report was generated Feb 04, 2014.

Everything seems to be normal except for the following:

- Under the main activity: CSIS CLEARANCE, my status is still missing. No record of "Not Started" or "Passed".

- The sub activity: "schedule test" under the main activity TESTING, says that the responsible office is CPC Sydney. This doesn't make sense.

- Under the NOTES section, which was created on Nov 27-2013 (way before my application was transferred to the Montreal office on Jan 09-2014) the description says: FLAGGED:A5

Could anyone compare their GCMS info and confirm if the above is similar? Is the CSIS Clearance status always blank?