+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum seeker

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
Hello everyone my concern is i am refugee here and my decision is pending. And when i came here my mom is living with my dad and now my dad passed away and my mom is alone i back home and my enemies are threat my mom and give her warnings. How can i get a visa for my mom and another thing is my wife is pregnant and we want her here any best suggestion. Thanks in advance

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
She can apply for a TRV or you can apply for a Supervisa, but with a refugee claim, chances are slim she would be approved.

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
Extremely slim . The VO will assume there is a possibility they’ll claim asylum as well . It’s one of those things when applying for asylum that it can affect family members applications when applying for a visa .
Bro i know what can i do know i need some suggestions please help me

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
She can apply , but expect a rejection .As for your spouse being pregnant, if your mother doesn’t get a visa , usually the other partner ,that would be you , regardless if there parents are here or not , has to pick up the pace to help out . Many individuals in Canada when having kids do it by themselves. There is no expectation for assistance.
My mother did it with five kids by herself . You’ll survive.

Last edited:

Ajayverma92

Oct 17, 2020
She can apply , but expect a rejection .As for your spouse being pregnant, if your mother doesn’t get a visa , usually the other partner ,that would be you , regardless if there parents are here or not , has to pick up the pace to help out . Many individuals in Canada when having kids do it by themselves. There is no expectation for assistance.
My mother did it with five kids by herself . You’ll survive.
I agree with you we both can manage but the another reason is my enemies trying to threat my mom she is alone there nobody there after my dad !

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone my concern is i am refugee here and my decision is pending. And when i came here my mom is living with my dad and now my dad passed away and my mom is alone i back home and my enemies are threat my mom and give her warnings. How can i get a visa for my mom and another thing is my wife is pregnant and we want her here any best suggestion. Thanks in advance
As others have said, it will likely be difficult to get an approval due to your status in Canada. To build the strongest application possible, your mother needs to show strong ties to her home country such as employment / business ownership, property ownership and other assets. She should also show that she has sufficient savings to pay for the trip herself rather than relying on you. If she has previous travel to countries requiring visas such as the US or UK, she should show evidence of this travel in the application. You should avoid mentioning that you want your mother here to care for your wife or child once born. This tends to be a negative in the application assessment and can make IRCC concerned your mother has plans to remain in Canada long term.

vagonbrei

Oct 27, 2020
Until your refugee claim is decided, you will likely not get any family members to come here. You do not have status in Canada (PR, citizen, protected person, convention refugee) as you are a claimant. When your case is decided you can make the application to sponsor your family to Canada.