+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

rgiri

Jul 22, 2020
I got an email in arrima saying An application for the filing of an Expression of Interest was prepared on 2020-04-20 but has not yet been submitted to the Department. You have until 2020-07-23 to submit it otherwise the Department will delete this request.

But I don't find the way to submit the EOI. Could somebody help me on this as the last date is 07 /23

Thanks,

Rakesh1790

Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys pls guide me on the Arrima portal questions.
It is compulsory to evaluate education in quebec ?

Question:-1 it is also possible to request a comparative evaluation of studies carried out outside Quebec .

What to fill.in here?.
Second question is I have completed bachelor degree , but it's showing 2 year diploma in Arrima Quebec ,

How to fill this section

Pls help

Waiting for everyone s help
I have the same question, can someone guide where we can found a file number in CES certificate?

ricky2084

Sep 10, 2021
Hey guys, my Arrima portal as last month it was shown " under progress " whereas now it shows " update in progress" along with message ''You have 70 days to submit the update, until 2021-11-19'' Kindly advise what does it mean? is there any update

Neels.

Feb 2, 2022
Hey! I am a temporary worker here in Montreal, Quebec. I am applying for CSQ through arrima portal. I have two queries:
1- There's no section in which I can upload my wife's IELTS test scores on arrima application. Should I apply without her results? But it has some points as well.
2- There are points for kids as well. My baby was born in Canada so he's a Canadian citizen. Can I include him in my application to be considered in immigration process or not?

Would be really helpful for me if anyone can answer these queries. Thankyou!