+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

mitesh532

May 25, 2020
Hi,

My profile was expire on 17th may 2020 but it shows the status filled on my profile. so what i should do on that should i withdraw my EOI or wait for the update from portal. Because i can see that last few days portal is not working well and server side problem occurs most of time.

can anyone give suggestion on that?

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hi , I still can't login to Arrima portal till today , anyone has the same problem, my file expired on 14 April 2020 but I can't login , and it shows error , on Arrima portal.

Pls reply , if anyone can't login to Arrima portal

mitesh532

May 25, 2020
Hi , I still can't login to Arrima portal till today , anyone has the same problem, my file expired on 14 April 2020 but I can't login , and it shows error , on Arrima portal.

Pls reply , if anyone can't login to Arrima portal
Try to login with clear history in browser or use another browser or device and check might be u can login... what kind of error u get?/

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
I did all the things , but still can't login in Arrima portal, always shows," site can't be reached", are you able to log in ?

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks for helping me , after deleting 3 times cache , now I can login to Arrima portal.

But my file 's expired on April 14 2020, but still it shows filed , should I remove my file and re deposit or should kepp it as it is ???
Thanks in advance

anurag123sri

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for helping me , after deleting 3 times cache , now I can login to Arrima portal.

But my file 's expired on April 14 2020, but still it shows filed , should I remove my file and re deposit or should kepp it as it is ???
Thanks in advance
keep it like that until you get any mails regarding the removal of your file

Savaniyab

Mar 21, 2020
Hi,

My profile display message like "Your declaration of interest is valid until 2020-05-26." but status display "diposite" what should i do? pls suggest .. need to remove my profile and create fresh one or keep it is same untile system status changed

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Hey guys pls guide me on the Arrima portal questions.
It is compulsory to evaluate education in quebec ?

Question:-1 it is also possible to request a comparative evaluation of studies carried out outside Quebec .

What to fill.in here?.
Second question is I have completed bachelor degree , but it's showing 2 year diploma in Arrima Quebec ,

How to fill this section

Pls help

Waiting for everyone s help

rgiri

Jul 22, 2020
I had got an email from quebec on 2019-5-19 like below:

An application for the filing of an Expression of Interest was prepared on 2019-02-20, but has not yet been submitted to the Department. You have until 2019-05-21 to submit it otherwise the Department will delete this request.

I didn't take any action on it because I didn't find the way to submit it and skipped that time. And they cancelled with this email:

Your statement of interest in preparation has been removed from your account because it has not been filed within the 90 day period.

I still have the declaration of interest form filled up in my account. I am interest again to apply through arrima portal. What should I do now? It seems that my account is valid til 2020-02.

Please advice.
I am also going through the same problem, please advise me if you get an idea on this.