PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Same here , there is an error. What they are doing? Any updates
Dear Sir or Madam,

In response to your email, please be informed that, due to a technical error, you may have experienced difficulties accessing Arrima or you may have been disconnected from Arrima. Our teams are working to resolve these problems as soon as possible.
These difficulties can, however, be caused by several factors, some of which are related to your browser. Here is some advice that could improve your experience in Arrima:

• Use the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari;
  • Use one of the following operating systems: Windows (Version 8.1 and later); Mac OS (version 10.2.4 and later); IOS (Version 11 and later).
  • Empty your computer’s cache. For the procedure to follow depending on your browser, click on the link corresponding to the one you are using: Chrome, Firefox;
  • Keep your session active;
  • Authorize the automatic pop-up for the Arrima website;
  • Synchronize your computer’s clock with a worldwide server.
  • Try to log into the Arrima portal from another computer. We do not recommend using the Arrima application from a telephone.
  • Try accessing Arrima from another connection point.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please let us know via our secure form.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Dear Sir or Madam,

In response to your email, please be informed that, due to a technical error, you may have experienced difficulties accessing Arrima or you may have been disconnected from Arrima. Our teams are working to resolve these problems as soon as possible.
These difficulties can, however, be caused by several factors, some of which are related to your browser. Here is some advice that could improve your experience in Arrima:

• Use the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari;
  • Use one of the following operating systems: Windows (Version 8.1 and later); Mac OS (version 10.2.4 and later); IOS (Version 11 and later).
  • Empty your computer’s cache. For the procedure to follow depending on your browser, click on the link corresponding to the one you are using: Chrome, Firefox;
  • Try to log into the Arrima portal from another computer. We do not recommend using the Arrima application from a telephone.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please let us know via our secure form.
After this mail , you have been able to logged in or not?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Dear Sir or Madam,

Is this msg came from Quebec government?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
My profile was going to expire after 6 months extension on 16th of April 2020 but yet it shows the status of "Filled" on Arrima Portal.
Should I withdraw this expired EOI and submit a new one or wait for the system to automatically cancel it?

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Please share the link where I can check my profile status in arrima? My agent gave me the login id and password and I want to check my profile. Thanks

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
COULD ANYONE TELL WHEN QUEBEC ARRIMA DRAWS WILL BE OUT OUTSIDE QUEBEC, PLS GUYS PLS ME OUT?
Nobody knows and with the actual situation I doubt they will send any invitations in the next months (maybe even this year)

mitesh532

May 25, 2020
My profile was going to expire after 6 months extension on 16th of April 2020 but yet it shows the status of "Filled" on Arrima Portal.
Should I withdraw this expired EOI and submit a new one or wait for the system to automatically cancel it?
Hi,

I have same thing my profile was expire on 17th may 2020 but yet it shows the status filled on arrima portal... Have you get any update on that from arrima portal?

Have you take any steps on that?