+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
I am married and not sure how much points we have. I saw for couples we need 59 points before I apply on arima. Can anybody tell me where I can calculate my points properly?

Also we have no French skills but have given IELTS & already in Express Entry...Is this OK?

Kindly assist please? Thank You.

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
Can anyone give me expert opinion my question is this if u applied through arrima portal and that time my age was 37 and i got 61 points with family and children but due the delay by the quebec minister because of pending applications they couldn't announce first invitation so now i have been 38 years so will i lose 2 points due to age factor or will the consider the my application at the point of submission of expression of interest and give me 61 points

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Can anyone give me expert opinion my question is this if u applied through arrima portal and that time my age was 37 and i got 61 points with family and children but due the delay by the quebec minister because of pending applications they couldn't announce first invitation so now i have been 38 years so will i lose 2 points due to age factor or will the consider the my application at the point of submission of expression of interest and give me 61 points
As per my view age is locked after submission ,that means u r not going to lose 2 points...

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks for your expert opinion whether its just your point of view about my question or it is 100% confirm that i wouldn't be lose 2 points please let me confirm it.

Last edited:

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
i m very confused about this matter because my local consultant of immigration was telling me that you would lose 2 points because u have not received invitation so far because he is telling me that until u will not be selected for Quebec certificate of selection u can not stay at one point i mean that me and my family age will continuously be in process day by day in arrima portal whether it is true or not.

Last edited:

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
i m very confused about this matter because my local consultant of immigration was telling me that you would lose 2 points because u have not received invitation so far because he is telling me that until u will not be selected for Quebec certificate of selection u can not stay at one point i mean that me and my family age will continuously be in process day by day in arrima portal whether it is true or not.
That's true. What I asked from MIDI is that going through Arrima a totally new application from scratch. So you will lose points up to the day you would get the invitation. And in my case, my language test also loses points because of the expiration date. The only advantage, if it still exists as MIDI stated, your file will be given priority to process.

Jimi malik

Jul 1, 2019
But i think it is delayed by the Quebec immigration ministry and also by Quebec minister because they are not giving invitation to apply to candidates who have applied through arrima portal eight to nine months before so in these circumstances they should be consider our application at starting point when we submitted our expression of interest through arrima portal its not our fault because i have been waiting for their reply when i was 37 years old now i have turned to age 38 just because of their delation.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
But i think it is delayed by the Quebec immigration ministry and also by Quebec minister because they are not giving invitation to apply to candidates who have applied through arrima portal eight to nine months before so in these circumstances they should be consider our application at starting point when we submitted our expression of interest through arrima portal its not our fault because i have been waiting for their reply when i was 37 years old now i have turned to age 38 just because of their delation.
I am just telling you the fact that I called MIDI and got the answer regarding the similar situation as yours. Had the Quebec government heard into any logical reasoning, the abandonment of 18, 000 files would't have happened. I felt sorry for you and indeed myself too. But that's the reality to face.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thanks for your expert opinion whether its just your point of view about my question or it is 100% confirm that i wouldn't be lose 2 points please let me confirm it.
No u r not going to lose 2 points

am13470

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Quebec
Today I received (Inland Applicant) the invitation for CSQ application from Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion Quebec through the Arrima portal. They invite me to apply for CSQ using Monproject. I was applied for CSQ 2.5 years ago and now they stopped it by the bill of 9. I didn't have any children that time. At present I have a baby (1.5 years) who born in Quebec. My questions are:

1. How can I get points from my baby?? Because there are no option like this that I will not accompanying my baby the time of application. When I try to add my baby in the dependent child section then they asked me to pay the application fee for baby (but my baby is already a Canadian citizen by birth).

2. Will I get points under the family live in Quebec section for my baby?

Last edited: