+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Discussion in 'Quebec Immigration' started by Zarshah Khan, Aug 4, 2018.

1. hello , did you get any update in your csq file? or still waiting?

2. Hello, My arrima portal showed a message "you have 58 days to submit the updat

3. Hello everyone

You still have 59 days to submit the update until 2020-01-16. STATUS shows updated in progress.

This has written in my arrima portal profile .Can anybody tell me what does it mean?

4. Check the message. Maybe they have asked you to do something.

5. I´m also wondering about that...

There´s the time limit in the law that passed this year which says :

The Minister invites, not later than 16 January 2020, every foreign national whose application is terminated under section 28 to file an application for selection as a permanent resident under the Regular Skilled Worker Program if the foreign national

(1) has submitted an expression of interest to the Minister not later than 16 December 2019; and (...)

(2) is in either of the following situations:

(a) the application terminated under section 28 was filed with the Minister by the foreign national under section 5.01 of the Regulation respecting the selection of foreign nationals (chapter I-0.2, r. 4); or

(b) the foreign national is staying in Québec on 16 June 2019 and is, at that time, the holder of a study permit or work permit issued under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (SOR/2002-227).

So I believe it implies that after january 16 it will be possible to start giving ITA based mostly in the points each interested have in the system, regardless their previous situation. I guess it will be most likely then, to get an ITA living outside Canda.

6. I have also heard that they will pick the files from 16th jan onwards. What about French? They will give priority to French candidates?

7. I guess, before your MP has been started processing, your Arrima account is still keeping in activated. Arrima system could not automatically check you have already submitted in MP or not. When they touched your MP, rhe arrima account should be closed. So this is an normal notice.