+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Guys please share your timelines in your Signature, so that you don't need to tell our timelines every time.
It's very simple.
Go to your "Account Details".
There is an option of "Signature".
Just click on "Signature" & enter your application process timelines. Once you saved your timelines, it will automatically appears on the screen whenever you post any comment.

Reactions: erwin2020

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Can you do VJO for lmia exempt position
Yes I am LMIA exempt on closed work permit , below is a reply when i ask BCF lawyer about VJO

Q :Regarding the validation of job offer , according to the job offer I will be responsible for any cost regarding permanent residency not Employer Accordingly please provide the exact cost for the validated job offer. ?
A: Please note that the validated job offer is an application that has to be paid for, submitted and supported by your employer. As such, Employer has to cover the costs, please provide your manager’s written approval to proceed. As for the other processes, you will find our quote:

You can find applications on MIFI website
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/validation-emploi-permanent.html

How long time they gave you to increase score ?

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Yes I am LMIA exempt on closed work permit , below is a reply when i ask BCF lawyer about VJO

Q :Regarding the validation of job offer , according to the job offer I will be responsible for any cost regarding permanent residency not Employer Accordingly please provide the exact cost for the validated job offer. ?
A: Please note that the validated job offer is an application that has to be paid for, submitted and supported by your employer. As such, Employer has to cover the costs, please provide your manager’s written approval to proceed. As for the other processes, you will find our quote:

You can find applications on MIFI website
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/validation-emploi-permanent.html

How long time they gave you to increase score ?
I believe your contract is more than 1 year so you can do VJO

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
So the remaining is 5 months only
How long it takes to validate the offer
It took 3 months with me , you can call MIFI and ask if you can do it yourself.
validated job offer will be through MIFI as well , so if there will be delay, then you can clarify that delay is from their side