+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arrima Applications - Invited in 2019 by MIDI

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
This week is a dry week. No AORs, no CSQs......at least for our forum its a dry week :-(
Actually last week they processes most of the application who were invited in July in Arrima. But after they processed vew fee applications belongs to August invitation. I belong to August invitation but there is no update. Specially this week, no csq. Today is last day of the week and they may issue some csq today for those who were invited in July. It means still they are again very slow.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
This week is a dry week. No AORs, no CSQs......at least for our forum its a dry week :-(
This week is over
Let's hope for the next week

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
I receive an intent of refuse today, with the new point recalculation they take me 3 points for my stay in Quebec and they didn't accept my Mater Diploma so now Im 46 of 50 I need 4 points please somebody help me, don't now what to do...

anurag123sri

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I receive an intent of refuse today, with the new point recalculation they take me 3 points for my stay in Quebec and they didn't accept my Mater Diploma so now Im 46 of 50 I need 4 points please somebody help me, don't now what to do...
whats the new point grid? Do you means area of training ?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
What’s your timeline? Did they mention your points calculations in intention letter? Why didn’t they accept your Master diploma?

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
whats the new point grid? Do you means area of training ?
There are maximum 5 points of stay in Quebec. May be you have made some mistake while your profile making in ARRIMA. Specially while filling your data under education and length of stay in Quebec. That's why they deducted your both points. I m sure this is the mistake from your side.

soso2020

Mar 23, 2020
Sorry to hear that. If you elaborate more on your situation, people might be able to advice you better on how to get more points. Maybe you made a mistake or maybe you can get points with IELTs or french proficiency test. It is always depends on each person's case.
Are you one of the 18000 canceled file?

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
There are maximum 5 points of stay in Quebec. May be you have made some mistake while your profile making in ARRIMA. Specially while filling your data under education and length of stay in Quebec. That's why they deducted your both points. I m sure this is the mistake from your side.
Probably but even if they correct the mistake with this 5 points Ill be 49 and I need one more

andysalt79

May 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that. If you elaborate more on your situation, people might be able to advice you better on how to get more points. Maybe you made a mistake or maybe you can get points with IELTs or french proficiency test. It is always depends on each person's case.
Are you one of the 18000 canceled file?
YES

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Probably but even if they correct the mistake with this 5 points Ill be 49 and I need one more
If they add master degree, your point will increase. Points for area of training will also increase. They r interlinked. You should consult to a lawer.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
You have an intent to reject what they ask you ?
only a couple of docs and photos.

what’s your timeline? Most probably you had made a mistake while filling out your forms if you were sure that you had enough points. Since each factor has clear points on the grid and you have to support them with documents. If they didn’t accept your diploma they should have mentioned a reason and the same for other factors that you are losing points for. If you elaborate on what you have received someone might be able to comment/suggest otherwise consult with a consultant/lawyer and they ll prepare a response for you.

Last edited: