AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Today I called to Immigration Office. Officer told me that 6 month starts from the "time of invitation in ARRIMA". But due to previous backlog applications they are late. But with the passage of time, they will process application within 6 month after the ARRIMA invitation.
So, they are many applicants who were invited in 19Aug2019, are still waiting for CSQ including me. Hope, they are doing fast to finish the backlog.
:D backlog applications... They destroyed all the backlog with bill9...
They have always good excuses... They're just lazy
And the 6 months period begins when they have all documents

A good advice : Don't waste your time calling them

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
:D backlog applications... They destroyed all the backlog with bill9...
They have always good excuses... They're just lazy
And the 6 months period begins when they have all documents

A good advice : Don't waste your time calling them
I understand your frustration because i am also a victim of Bill 9. I applied in july 2017 and they destroyed all application in 2019. I agree with your advice. If anybody has chance of PR other than Quebec, avail it. Dont waste time.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Yesterday I was frustrated just about anything and everything Quebec immigration and today I see CSQ approved from them :)

Have to say "Patience is a virtue"

I was worried about the Photo size though as I did not send Canadian Passport size but the CSQ document just has a number and no photo in it so "size does not matter" in this case I guess :D
Congratulations Lazymon82

I see from day of Arrima invitation (17 July) that you are not Bill Victim , right ? & what is your Noc ?

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hey guys , just so you all stay motivated and positive , i received my CSQ today . Following is my timeline :

Single Applicant
NOC : 5241
arrima invitation - 16th july
Mon Project Creation - 22 july
Mon docs received by govt - 22nov 2019
CSQ - 22 May 2020 .

If you see they are following 6 months timeline from the date they receive ur docs. Good luck to everyone , stay patient.
Congratulations gmxplode

Just to confirm from day of invitation (July 17), you are not Bill 9 Victim , right ?

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
MIFI published a new document last week for the numbers of CSQ issued till march

http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/18749.pdf

They mentioned below which is not correct at all :-(

The average overall delay is 164 days, which is less than
ministry commitment. The treatment process has several
steps. In particular, the candidate has a maximum period of 60 days
to apply following the invitation. The candidate has
also an additional 30 days to pay his request. To these
periods, there are other delays attributable to the candidates. Remember
that the Department undertake to render a decision on the requests for
selection presented following an invitation within 6 months
(accumulated working days) from the date of payment of fees
or registration of the request when these are exempt
fees, but excluding delays attributable to customers (waiting for
information or documents to be received from customers)

Marhit5

Feb 14, 2020
my friends. public organizations must provide verifiable and authentic information when requesting access to information. in the case of this letter, we are faced with two realities :
1- either the Minister of Immigration said and undertakes to process requests within 6 months of the invitation or payment or that the majority of us see his request far exceeds 6 months. so the immigration department has been obstructing and it's illegal.
2- the ministry lies by giving false information and it is also illegal. for me the situation is clear the ministry would not want to process our requests despite their commitment to deal with them in 6 months. my friends friends on monday i will try to speak with a lawyer to tell him about the possibility of a lawsuit against the ministry.
such a prosecution generates expenses and steps with the help of lawyer what do you think first and secondly if the lawyer accepts can we create a fundraising to pay for this collective action.

moreover if MIDI takes almost a year (August 2019- March 2020) to deliver 152 (10%) Csq imagine how long will it take to process 2000 files? the answer is 20 years in other words if the minister continues like this you would never have your csq

http://www.mifi.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/ministere/acces-information/18749.pdf

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
my friends. public organizations must provide verifiable and authentic information when requesting access to information. in the case of this letter, we are faced with two realities :
1- either the Minister of Immigration said and undertakes to process requests within 6 months of the invitation or payment or that the majority of us see his request far exceeds 6 months. so the immigration department has been obstructing and it's illegal.
2- the ministry lies by giving false information and it is also illegal. for me the situation is clear the ministry would not want to process our requests despite their commitment to deal with them in 6 months. my friends friends on monday i will try to speak with a lawyer to tell him about the possibility of a lawsuit against the ministry.
such a prosecution generates expenses and steps with the help of lawyer what do you think first and secondly if the lawyer accepts can we create a fundraising to pay for this collective action.

moreover if MIDI takes almost a year (August 2019- March 2020) to deliver 152 (10%) Csq imagine how long will it take to process 2000 files? the answer is 20 years in other words if the minister continues like this you would never have your csq

Hi.
What is your timeline. Please update in signature.

Virgile

Feb 27, 2020
Montréal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-07-2019
Doc's Request.
06-09-2019 & 07-11-2019 & 01-06-2020
MIFI published a new document last week for the numbers of CSQ issued till march

They mentioned below which is not correct at all :-(

The average overall delay is 164 days, which is less than
ministry commitment. The treatment process has several
steps. In particular, the candidate has a maximum period of 60 days
to apply following the invitation. The candidate has
also an additional 30 days to pay his request. To these
periods, there are other delays attributable to the candidates. Remember
that the Department undertake to render a decision on the requests for
selection presented following an invitation within 6 months
(accumulated working days) from the date of payment of fees
or registration of the request when these are exempt
fees, but excluding delays attributable to customers (waiting for
information or documents to be received from customers)
"Rappelons que le Ministère s’engage à rendre une décision sur les demandes de sélection présentées à la suite d’une invitation dans un délai de 6 mois (jours ouvrables accumulées)"
First it was 6 months from invitation
Then 6 months from AOR
Now it's 6 months counted in working days

Reactions: erwin2020

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
"Rappelons que le Ministère s’engage à rendre une décision sur les demandes de sélection présentées à la suite d’une invitation dans un délai de 6 mois (jours ouvrables accumulées)"
First it was 6 months from invitation
Then 6 months from AOR
Now it's 6 months counted in working days
So it should be ( 6 months working day= 8.4 months in total)
Let see in the next couple of months if they will follow that or not

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
So, the count starts from the date of Invitation is it ? 6 months of working days !
actually it will not differ too much when the 6 months will be start counting , they are excluding the time between Arrima Invitation and Mon projet submission & time between document request and AOR received ( which is more than 2 months in my case)

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
actually it will not differ too much when the 6 months will be start counting , they are excluding the time between Arrima Invitation and Mon projet submission & time between document request and AOR received ( which is more than 2 months in my case)
I sent my docs on April mid and still waiting for AOR . so my countdown didnt start yet :-(